Two secret service agents say Ornato lied on them

I would love for the S.S. to testify under oath. The first question I would ask is "How did you know there would be violence at the Capitol"?
Cause trump planned it all. Atrump was told they were armed and he retorted..."They are not here to hurt me. Let my people in."

The POS did not care if Pence was hung or police were brutalized. "They are Not here to hurt me. "

This was an admission of complicit knowledge. trump needs to be indicted for obstructing a Constitutional Proceeding and a host of other crimes.

I sensed the MAGAfear when the committee started and now mostly within the last few days.
Trump or not your next your next POTUS will be a republican .... DeSantis or Trump ... or maybe Trump with DeSantis as VP ..either way the left has been rejected ..and the red wave and the Reaganest landslide coming in 2022 and 2024 will be historic . Biden has the lowest polling at this time in his term in history ! no POTUS has polling as low as Biden in a 1yr and half into their 1st term ... and i dont think its going to get better . heck even many prominent dems dont want him to run in 2024 ! and if dems primary the 1st female VP that happens to be black in order to keep Harris from running ....lol ! well the left loves identity politics .... and identity politics may bite them in the ass !:cool:

1656636643822.png

Trump or not your next your next POTUS will be a republican .... DeSantis or Trump ... or maybe Trump with DeSantis as VP ..either way the left has been rejected ..and the red wave and the Reaganest landslide coming in 2022 and 2024 will be historic . Biden has the lowest polling at this time in his term in history ! no POTUS has polling as low as Biden in a 1yr and half into their 1st term ... and i dont think its going to get better . heck even many prominent dems dont want him to run in 2024 ! and if dems primary the 1st female VP that happens to be black in order to keep Harris from running ....lol ! well the left loves identity politics .... and identity politics may bite them in the ass !:cool:
Biden is not running.

The polling in a general election match up with democrat vs republican of who voters would vote for went up 8 points the past week, for Democrats.... November is a long time away....

It would be great if DeSantis runs and names Rubio as his VP and puts Trump in Rubio's Senate seat just to make Schummer lose the little mind he has left!

Forum List

Back