Two seconds with Chuck Todd, and Trump melts down

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
This is the man who is tough enough to take on ISIS? Trump is angry. He's scared. He doesn't like being accountable for himself, his statements, or his actions. But he's learned the politician's game well, to avoid answering questions and instead dance around them.

Right now I really miss Tim Russert. Imagine Trump trying to hold his own against Russert. Tim would have had Trump curled up on the floor in the fetal position in no time flat.

This is the man who is tough enough to take on ISIS? Trump is angry. He's scared. He doesn't like being accountable for himself, his statements, or his actions. But he's learned the politician's game well, to avoid answering questions and instead dance around them.

Right now I really miss Tim Russert. Imagine Trump trying to hold his own against Russert. Tim would have had Trump curled up on the floor in the fetal position in no time flat.

Link?

• Banned

Link?

It was on MTP this morning.

Found it on youtube. That was fast.

Okay. So where's the meltdown?

By the way, the "atmosphere" Todd mentions was there long before Trump was a candidate.

Yeah, I miss Russert too. I watched him exquisitely lay out Bill Richardson and Joe Lieberman during the 2000 campaign with incomparable technique. Both instances were a thing of beauty.

• Banned
Found it on youtube. That was fast.

Okay. So where's the meltdown?

By the way, the "atmosphere" Todd mentions was there long before Trump was a candidate.

Yeah, I miss Russert too. I watched him exquisitely lay out Bill Richardson and Joe Lieberman during the 2000 campaign with incomparable technique. Both instances were a thing of beauty.

Russert was the news outlet we need, but not the one we deserve.

• Banned
The whole thing was a meltdown. Trump has been energized and electrifying from the get-go. All of a sudden he's reduced to constipation face and anger.

Hmm, maybe "meltdown" wasn't the best word.

What I'm trying to say is that Trump is running on empty. He's deflated. It's like all the bombastic shit-talk is catching up to him and it's all closing in on him. You'd think he were $8 billion in debt and on the verge of filing for bankruptcy.

The whole thing was a meltdown. Trump has been energized and electrifying from the get-go. All of a sudden he's reduced to constipation face and anger.

Hmm, maybe "meltdown" wasn't the best word.

What I'm trying to say is that Trump is running on empty. He's deflated. It's like all the bombastic shit-talk is catching up to him and it's all closing in on him. You'd think he were $8 billion in debt and on the verge of filing for bankruptcy.
That's a lie. He explained his pov pretty well, how does what Trump said a few times encourage assholes to show up and try to shut down his rallies? That makes zero sense.

As far as Tim Russert, I couldn't stand the explosive gas bag. It was only a matter of time before he blew his heart out.

The reason the riots only started in Cleveland, St. Louis and Chicago is because they aren't racist southern cities. They have blacks and Hispanics and gays who will defend themselves. Remember, the cities in the South are segregated. It's easy to have a racist rally that's all white. Not so easy in Chicago.

Trump says I respect the American flag more than you and Chuck Todd lets it go without comment.

Evidently SwimExpert sees what he wants to see or doesn't understand the definition of the word "meltdown".

I saw a good interview.

I guess some people have a very loose definition of the word meltdown.

The reason the riots only started in Cleveland, St. Louis and Chicago is because they aren't racist southern cities. They have blacks and Hispanics and gays who will defend themselves. Remember, the cities in the South are segregated. It's easy to have a racist rally that's all white. Not so easy in Chicago.

Disruptors.

What's hilarious is that Republicans are CRYING that Trump is being taken out of context.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Where have I heard that before?

Disruptors.
Rapist.

Evidently SwimExpert sees what he wants to see or doesn't understand the definition of the word "meltdown".

I saw a good interview.

I already said that "meltdown" was not the right word. I agree, it was a good interview. For Todd. Has to be the only good one he's done since taking the job.

Forum List

Back