who are you to define love and hate for me ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
that seems to be a common thread in the democrat political terrorist camp trying to squeeze free speech, for someone else.

we are protesting against hate. well who are you to come to my rally and decide for me what is the definition of love or hate. that seems terribly pretentious to me.

yet here they are. but as this wave peters out of taunting and provoking passes, i begin to see it as occupy wall street. it's flashmob mentality, and i'm pretty sure that a lot of them are just there, for the party the excitement. when you are that age, you have to do something.

but i do enjoy the passion and emotion of the political process, in the end i think it's quite healthy for America and the world.

that seems to be a common thread in the democrat political terrorist camp trying to squeeze free speech, for someone else.

we are protesting against hate. well who are you to come to my rally and decide for me what is the definition of love or hate. that seems terribly pretentious to me.

yet here they are. but as this wave peters out of taunting and provoking passes, i begin to see it as occupy wall street. it's flashmob mentality, and i'm pretty sure that a lot of them are just there, for the party the excitement. when you are that age, you have to do something.

but i do enjoy the passion and emotion of the political process, in the end i think it's quite healthy for America and the world.

You are confused. Nobody is trying to define love or hate for you. They define it for themselves. Why do you expect anyone to accept your definition?

It's the cons trying to define love...saying that gays are not allowed to.

Love and Hate are defined in the dictionary.

Forum List

Back