Two NFL teams who are winnning and not talked about on ESPN

i don't even give a fuck about romo anymore. Only a stupid mutherfucker throws into triple coverage

Teddy Bridgewater is Christian Ponder,,,,love listening to the announcers just brag him up ,,,,,wonder who writes their lines

My worst nightmare

Vikings playing the eagles in a wildcard game

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

But instead you only hear about the Pats, Giants, Eagles , Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks

The Vikings got outed by the Seahawks. I don't know how they got to 7-2 but at least on Sunday they were a joke.
This is a weird year. I don't think anyone is sure who will win a Superbowl. The only one who hasn't lost yet is cam. Everyone else has shown weakness.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

But instead you only hear about the Pats, Giants, Eagles , Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks

The Vikings got outed by the Seahawks. I don't know how they got to 7-2 but at least on Sunday they were a joke.
This is a weird year. I don't think anyone is sure who will win a Superbowl. The only one who hasn't lost yet is cam. Everyone else has shown weakness.

The only negative thing I can say about the Panther's success is that in most of their games they barely won. They could have easily lost several of their games. If one or two plays had gone differently...an official's call..etc.

Yes they have a great record but are they really a great team?

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

The only negative thing I can say about the Panther's success is that in most of their games they barely won. They could have easily lost several of their games. If one or two plays had gone differently...an official's call..etc.

Is any NFL team great?

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

Is any NFL team great?

Cincy, Arizona have flashes of greatness. Recently the Seahawks have grown to shown some respectable strength.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

Is any NFL team great?

Cincy, Arizona have flashes of greatness. Recently the Seahawks have grown to shown some respectable strength.
You'll wonder what went wrong with AZ or CI never reach that mountain top. I hope they do, but I'm guessing one or both of them never will.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

Is any NFL team great?

Who's a lock to make the playoffs? Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Panthers and Cardinals.

I can't believe the Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys & Giants are all in it still. NONE of them have a winning record.

Packers and Vikings lead their division at 8-4. One of them will win our division.

Either the Colts or Texans will win their division.

I can't see anyone but the Patriots, Panthers or Seahawks winning it this year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Bengals, Bronco's or Cardinals won it.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

You are what your record says you are

Is any NFL team great?

Who's a lock to make the playoffs? Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Panthers and Cardinals.

I can't believe the Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys & Giants are all in it still. NONE of them have a winning record.

Packers and Vikings lead their division at 8-4. One of them will win our division.

I can't see anyone but the Patriots, Panthers or Seahawks winning it this year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Bengals, Bronco's or Cardinals won it.
Just wondering,are you going to be watching the Lions game this sunday by chance?

If the Pack gets healthy again, they are as dangerous as anyone. The Patriots were a good pick but injuries have hurt them and I'm not confident unless they can get some players healthy. Arizona is as good as anyone and will give Carolina and Seattle a run for their money. Seeding is important. The Wild Card teams have a tough road yet once you make the playoffs, anything can happen.

I know Dalton and his team are know as chokers, but they can surprise, they are pretty well rounded.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

True, Carolina is 3rd in scoring Tied for second in point differential. They have a QB that is finally maturing into a leadership role. Their offensive line is good. The D needs work but when you are 12-0 you are in good shape.

Minnesota-7-2

Arizona-7-2

True, Carolina is 3rd in scoring Tied for second in point differential. They have a QB that is finally maturing into a leadership role. Their offensive line is good. The D needs work but when you are 12-0 you are in good shape.

And their special teams and defense do not outscore their offense which is another reason they are a good team

Is any NFL team great?

Just wondering,are you going to be watching the Lions game this sunday by chance?
Of course. I love them win or lose. Or sometimes I hate them but I love to hate them.

Yes I will listen to see if they talk about the rams moving.

Of course. I love them win or lose. Or sometimes I hate them but I love to hate them.

I thought you gave up watching the, this year?

I thought you gave up watching the, this year?
Then Martha Ford cleaned house. I still don't care if they win this year. Next year I'll care again.

Forum List

Back