Two NFL teams who are winnning and not talked about on ESPN

The only negative thing I can say about the Panther's success is that in most of their games they barely won. They could have easily lost several of their games. If one or two plays had gone differently...an official's call..etc.

Yes they have a great record but are they really a great team?
Is any NFL team great?

Cincy, Arizona have flashes of greatness. Recently the Seahawks have grown to shown some respectable strength.

Who's a lock to make the playoffs? Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Panthers and Cardinals.

I can't believe the Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys & Giants are all in it still. NONE of them have a winning record.

Packers and Vikings lead their division at 8-4. One of them will win our division.

Either the Colts or Texans will win their division.

I can't see anyone but the Patriots, Panthers or Seahawks winning it this year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Bengals, Bronco's or Cardinals won it.
Just wondering,are you going to be watching the Lions game this sunday by chance?
Of course. I love them win or lose. Or sometimes I hate them but I love to hate them.

Yes I will listen to see if they talk about the rams moving.

I know this is a long post but please read through it all and reply to it.

Cool.glad to see you are one of those fans that cheers them on win or lose.:thup: thats especially impressive the fact they have been so god awful for so many decades.the last time you could get excited about watching the Lions if you were a Lions fan was when Barry Sanders was there so I am impressed with your loyalty.

Thats the way I always was with the LOS ANGELES Rams.win or lose if they were on,I never missed them. when they are back in LA next year,I dont care if they go 0-16 for the next several years,I will never miss any of their games.

Its too painful for me to watch and hear them called st louis Rams so I avoid watching them as often as possible.

I plan on watching their other three games after that though since the next one will be a prime time thursday night game against the Bucs,then after that it be on the road against the Seahawks and since they are playing well now that will be a fun game to watch,and the last game of the year is on the road against the 49ers and since thats a long time rival "except the past 20 years of course." that will be fun to watch as well since you just KNOW they will be talking about LA in that game for sure.

Tell me if you agree with this hunch or not. the Rams last two games of the year are on the road against seattle and then on to San Francisco for the last one. the fact they are ending their last two games on the west coast and the last one is in san francisco,dont you think that the league did that scheduling because they pretty much know the are as good as gone to LA next year?:biggrin:

That makes it very convient for them having their last two games on the west coast,when they pack to go off to seattle,they will pack EVERYTHING from st louis and be set up for shop to get ready for LA since they will have their last game played in California.pretty convienent I think you have to agree?:biggrin:

The one thing they are leaving in st louis when they leave I have heard thank god,is their ugly st louis uniform colors they wear.leave those ugly looking crappy uniforms in stank louis.

I am so happy they are going back to the classic LA colors they wore in the superbowl against the Steelers,the blue and yellow. Had their colors always been the ones they wear now I never would have become a Rams fan in the first place. that was why I always loved them was they had the coolest uniforms in the world bar none.no contest.:thup: since they went to the ugly ones they have now,my Chargers are the team that has the coolest ones at the moment.

That was why I was glad they got rid of those colors when they went to st louis,STANK LOUIS doesnt deserve the LA colors.

You know I cant prove this,but I have a theory that the REASON the NFL never switched the Rams into the NFC central when they moved like they did moving the Cardinals into the NFC west is because they knew back then the lease agreement the Rams signed with st louis was fishy and gave them an out and would be back in LA again so they just waited it out. you like the theory?

I mean look at baseball.the Chicago Cubs and st louis cardinals are in the same division like they should be.Why are the Rams not in the NFC central with the Bears like they should be and again,why did they move the cardinals to the NFC west which was the right thing to do but not move the Rams into the NFC central?

Having the Rams back in LA makes it so much more conveinent for the seahawks,cardinals and 49ers not having to travel across the country anymore plus since they will be back on the west coast,no need to rearrange the teams in the division.everybody wins from them going back to LA.the fans,the league,everybody.

Nobody in the country cares about their team going off to st louis to watch them play there.Nobody wants to look at the sights of THAT city. However if they were in LA now,everybody in your city detroit WOULD get enjoy watching the sites of LA when they pan in on the city like they do between commericals.:thup:

Last edited:
FBJ for sure benefits over the Rams coming back to LA.the rivalry between the two teams will for sure get renewed now.:thup::banana:

It has been dead ever since the last 20 years they been in st louis.dallas has no rivalry with the city of st louis. neither does san francisco.

with the Rams back in LA,not only is the classic long time rivalry with the 49ers renewed,but so is their long time rivalry with the dallas cowboys as well.

It wont matter if it is a season like this one either when both the Rams and Cowboys are horrible.they have that history with each other so the fans will have a vested interest in it again.same as when the Raiders and Chiefs play each other or Packers and Bears.those teams have such a history together that it doesnt matter if there is a season when both teams are horrible,the fans from both citys have vested interest in that game that day because of the heated rivarly.

same happens with FBJ's Cowboys when they play the LOS ANGELES Rams again.:banana:

Is any NFL team great?

Cincy, Arizona have flashes of greatness. Recently the Seahawks have grown to shown some respectable strength.

Who's a lock to make the playoffs? Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Panthers and Cardinals.

I can't believe the Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys & Giants are all in it still. NONE of them have a winning record.

Packers and Vikings lead their division at 8-4. One of them will win our division.

I can't see anyone but the Patriots, Panthers or Seahawks winning it this year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the Bengals, Bronco's or Cardinals won it.
Just wondering,are you going to be watching the Lions game this sunday by chance?
Of course. I love them win or lose. Or sometimes I hate them but I love to hate them.

Cool.glad to see you are one of those fans that cheers them on win or lose.:thup: thats especially impressive the fact they have been so god awful for so many decades.the last time you could get excited about watching the Lions if you were a Lions fan was when Barry Sanders was there so I am impressed with your loyalty.

Thats the way I always was with the LOS ANGELES Rams.win or lose if they were on,I never missed them. when they are back in LA next year,I dont care if they go 0-16 for the next several years,I will never miss any of their games.

Its too painful for me to watch and hear them called st louis Rams so I avoid watching them as often as possible.

I plan on watching their other three games after that though since the next one will be a prime time thursday night game against the Bucs,then after that it be on the road against the Seahawks and since they are playing well now that will be a fun game to watch,and the last game of the year is on the road against the 49ers and since thats a long time rival "except the past 20 years of course." that will be fun to watch as well since you just KNOW they will be talking about LA in that game for sure.

Tell me if you agree with this hunch or not. the Rams last two games of the year are on the road against seattle and then on to San Francisco for the last one. the fact they are ending their last two games on the west coast and the last one is in san francisco,dont you think that the league did that scheduling because they pretty much know the are as good as gone to LA next year?:biggrin:

That makes it very convient for them having their last two games on the west coast,when they pack to go off to seattle,they will pack EVERYTHING from st louis and be set up for shop to get ready for LA since they will have their last game played in California.pretty convienent I think you have to agree?:biggrin:

The one thing they are leaving in st louis when they leave I have heard thank god,is their ugly st louis uniform colors they wear.leave those ugly looking crappy uniforms in stank louis.

I am so happy they are going back to the classic LA colors they wore in the superbowl against the Steelers,the blue and yellow. Had their colors always been the ones they wear now I never would have become a Rams fan in the first place. that was why I always loved them was they had the coolest uniforms in the world bar none.no contest.:thup: since they went to the ugly ones they have now,my Chargers are the team that has the coolest ones at the moment.

That was why I was glad they got rid of those colors when they went to st louis,STANK LOUIS doesnt deserve the LA colors.

You know I cant prove this,but I have a theory that the REASON the NFL never switched the Rams into the NFC central when they moved like they did moving the Cardinals into the NFC west is because they knew back then the lease agreement the Rams signed with st louis was fishy and gave them an out and would be back in LA again so they just waited it out. you like the theory?

I mean look at baseball.the Chicago Cubs and st louis cardinals are in the same division like they should be.Why are the Rams not in the NFC central with the Bears like they should be and again,why did they move the cardinals to the NFC west which was the right thing to do but not move the Rams into the NFC central?

Having the Rams back in LA makes it so much more conveinent for the seahawks,cardinals and 49ers not having to travel across the country anymore plus since they will be back on the west coast,no need to rearrange the teams in the division.everybody wins from them going back to LA.the fans,the league,everybody.

Nobody in the country cares about their team going off to st louis to watch them play there.Nobody wants to look at the sights of THAT city. However if they were in LA now,everybody in your city detroit WOULD get enjoy watching the sites of LA when they pan in on the city like they do between commericals.:thup:

If the league planned the move and their end of year schedule, they should let it be known before those games in SF and Seattle so it increases attendance and interest in those games. Just like Kobe announced his going away tour and so the Palace was full of Kobe fans to see him play there one last time. He only made 2 shots. LOL. But god love him. He was almost as good as MJ, just like Lebron is.

If the league planned the move and their end of year schedule, they should let it be known before those games in SF and Seattle so it increases attendance and interest in those games. Just like Kobe announced his going away tour and so the Palace was full of Kobe fans to see him play there one last time. He only made 2 shots. LOL. But god love him. He was almost as good as MJ, just like Lebron is.

you would think but the NFL is run by a bunch of idiots so they plan on waiting till after the superbowl to announce it from everything i been hearing. Kroneke has publicly said he doesnt want to stay and the NFL badly wants a team back in LA and they want an owner with deep pockets there,davis and spanos are very poor compared to kroneke who is the second richest owner in the league.for LA,you HAVE to have an owner with deep pockets there to run the club because once you get there,you need to sell sponsorships,marketing, and so many other stuff which spanos and davis dont have the pockets for so everyone outside of st louis pretty much knows its a done deal.they are so much in denial there in st louis which is understandable i was in denial about them leaving LA back then and could not believe it could possibly happen so i understand their denial.

Why does the above poster keep killing threads with that Rams crap?

I get alerts on the threads I follow and it pisses me off when I check my alerts and it looks like there are several to read and it turns out to be this stupid shit.

There are several threads that have covered/cover the move/no move of the Rams ad nauseum. Some people don't want to be bothered with that topic any more. We know where to find the latest on that topic if interested.

Knock it off 9/11.

I get alerts on the threads I follow and it pisses me off when I check my alerts and it looks like there are several to read and it turns out to be this stupid shit.

There are several threads that have covered/cover the move/no move of the Rams ad nauseum. Some people don't want to be bothered with that topic any more. We know where to find the latest on that topic if interested.

Knock it off 9/11.

I put him on ignore, I don't see his posts, his threads or even quotes inside others responses.

I don't deal with his crap. He is the only one I have on ignore and life is good.

Knock it off 9/11.
okay since unlike resident troll rightwinger and antiquity YOU have ate your words on that and have accepted that they are coming back and are not still ignoring facts like they are-"they are the only 2 ones left at USMB here that refuse to admit they are wrong."lol

okay,lets talk about if pete the cheat will take a payoff to throw a playoff game this year instead.:biggrin:

I am guessing he will but i might be wrong,he might not this time.we'll see.lol

as far as the thread title,i am guessing the reason we dont hear anything of the vikings is they have been bad for so long which is why we dont hear them mentioned.I dont know. and the cardinals? I dont understand that either why they are not being talked about a lot especially since they have a very good defense and a good coach ,that is a good point by the thread starter.

Last edited:
The Vikings narrowly lost in Arizona 23-20 last night. A last second fumble on a 49 yard FG attempt sunk the Vikes.

This game bodes well for Seattle securing the best possible wild card positioning as Arizona seems not to be the same team that beat Seattle several weeks ago at Century Link stadium. The Hawks go to AZ in their last game of the season.

The Hawks have played both of these teams so far this season.

AZ secured the NFC West with last nights victory. It still remains to be seen how far they go in the playoffs. I believe the Seahawks AND the Panthers are better teams at this juncture of the 2015 season.

Knock it off 9/11.

I put him on ignore, I don't see his posts, his threads or even quotes inside others responses.

I don't deal with his crap. He is the only one I have on ignore and life is good.

I don't have anyone on ignore.

Knock it off 9/11.

I don't have anyone on ignore.

I was the same way. Now, I'm good with it.

Knock it off 9/11.
911 is a bit crazy crazy but he ayaight.

The Vikings narrowly lost in Arizona 23-20 last night. A last second fumble on a 49 yard FG attempt sunk the Vikes.

This game bodes well for Seattle securing the best possible wild card positioning as Arizona seems not to be the same team that beat Seattle several weeks ago at Century Link stadium. The Hawks go to AZ in their last game of the season.

AZ secured the NFC West with last nights victory. It still remains to be seen how far they go in the playoffs. I believe the Seahawks AND the Panthers are better teams at this juncture of the 2015 season.

Arizona has some injuries and it has hurt the running game. If they heal between now and the playoffs, just like New England and Green Bay, they will be tough to beat. Injuries are the key at this point.

The packers will get in but won't win a Superbowl. Same with whoever wins in the giants colts dallas and Texans divisions they suck.

Seattle, broncos, panthers patriots I could see winning it.

Anyone else would be a surprise. Did I miss someone?

Arizona has some injuries and it has hurt the running game. If they heal between now and the playoffs, just like New England and Green Bay, they will be tough to beat. Injuries are the key at this point.
Is cincinatti legit? Good record.

Is cincinatti legit? Good record.

With Cincinnati they are good through November and then the wheels fall off. So I am waiting for the playoffs with them. Dalton and his team seem to be different this year than past teams. I think they have the best talent and depth but they have been unable to translate that talent into the playoffs. They host Pittsburgh and then goes to Denver in two weeks, we should know a lot more then.

The packers will get in but won't win a Superbowl. Same with whoever wins in the giants colts dallas and Texans divisions they suck.

Seattle, broncos, panthers patriots I could see winning it.

Anyone else would be a surprise. Did I miss someone?

It probably will come down to Seattle at Carolina in the NFC. I like our chances as the teams strengths stand right now.

In the AFC if and that's a big IF ..the Steelers manage to get in ..they have the most potent offense we have faced this season.

I would REALLY like a Steelers / Seahawks repeat of the 2005 rip off in SB 50.

Wilson and Rothlesburger going toe to toe would make for a very exciting game.

Forum List

Back