TWO more Global Warming issues

Yes. Of course. The opposite of "progressive" is "patriot".

You forgot to the other adjective before "patriot"....that is, "DELUSIONAL"

Whatever you say s0n!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

']
pew-report-climate-change.jpg
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]'][/URL]

']
burger%20king.jpg
[/URL]']If you had a few more brain cells you too would note that number 4 in the priority list is related to global warming....but, don't worry about it....just go play with your guns and learn whatever you need to know from FOX.[/URL]
Education is related to AGW?

Indoctination, perhaps...

M14, are you ever going to locate your balls and tell us your theory of global warming?

Nah. You won't. Authoritarian types -- which most all deniers are -- never back up their claims. They simply declare everyone has to obey, and they get so outraged when free people won't comply with their edicts.

I don't have to ask if M14 or Ernie support sending climate scientists to the gulag for disagreeing with their political party. Their party supports that Stalinist tactic, so they also support it, period. See, watch. I can ask them, and they won't deny it.

Ernie and M14, do you support or condemn the Republicans for attempting to jail Dr. Mann and other climate scientists?

M14, are you ever going to locate your balls and tell us your theory of global warming?

Nah. You won't. Authoritarian types -- which most all deniers are -- never back up their claims. They simply declare everyone has to obey, and they get so outraged when free people won't comply with their edicts.

I don't have to ask if M14 or Ernie support sending climate scientists to the gulag for disagreeing with their political party. Their party supports that Stalinist tactic, so they also support it, period. See, watch. I can ask them, and they won't deny it.

Ernie and M14, do you support or condemn the Republicans for attempting to jail Dr. Mann and other climate scientists?
Gulag? Hell no, at least not before a trial.
Answer this:
If you had proof that police and prosecutors planted and altered evidence in a criminal case and conspired to withhold exculpatory evidence from the defense, would YOU favor sending them to the "gulag"?

What is it with the Stalin and gulag crap? Lost too many arguments due to Godwin's Law?

Answer this:
If you had proof that police and prosecutors planted and altered evidence in a criminal case and conspired to withhold exculpatory evidence from the defense, would YOU favor sending them to the "gulag"?

What is it with the Stalin and gulag crap? Lost too many arguments due to Godwin's Law?

Bernie....who exactly would be the judge and jury for such a trial prior to the gulag sentencing? Would they be drawn from a pool of folks who sip tea and play with their guns, thump their bibles and pick on their remaining teeth?
You know, folks within your ilk?

Another ad hom. I notice a lot of that from the cultists. Ask a direct question and they go right to gulags, bibles and rednecks.

How about you 2 answer the damned question?

Another ad hom. I notice a lot of that from the cultists. Ask a direct question and they go right to gulags, bibles and rednecks.

How about you 2 answer the damned question?

The alarmist cant do anything on facts. they lie, demean, and use Alyisnky tactic to try and silence people. They Duck, Dodge, Dive and Deflect in order to not answer any question with substance. Its like a dodge-ball game..

Answer this:

Mann and Hansen think we should be shot without trial as an example to those who might deny their lies.. How Communist of them..

The alarmist cant do anything on facts. they lie, demean, and use Alyisnky tactic to try and silence people. They Duck, Dodge, Dive and Deflect in order to not answer any question with substance. Its like a dodge-ball game..

This whole exchange reminds me of the lore around Galileo when he encouraged his cardinal critics to simply, "look through the [fucking] telescope.." and they all refused....Why???
Because their long-held convictions would be shattered and they would rather cling to their biases than accept reality.

You right wing idiots remind of that same situation wanting "proof" that is so damn incremental that it would never satisfy those who would rather cling to their stupidity and, in this case, based MORE on moronic political prejudices.

I really don't give a crap about right wing ignorance, nor would I want to change their prejudices...Whatever global catastrophes may indeed precipitate, their will not occur within our lifetime......so, right wingers, this whole exchange was just an exercise in futility. ...stay as dumb as you are now.

This whole exchange reminds me of the lore around Galileo when he encouraged his cardinal critics to simply, "look through the [fucking] telescope.." and they all refused....Why???
Because their long-held convictions would be shattered and they would rather cling to their biases than accept reality.

You right wing idiots remind of that same situation wanting "proof" that is so damn incremental that it would never satisfy those who would rather cling to their stupidity and, in this case, based MORE on moronic political prejudices.

I really don't give a crap about right wing ignorance, nor would I want to change their prejudices...Whatever global catastrophes may indeed precipitate, their will not occur within our lifetime......so, right wingers, this whole exchange was just an exercise in futility. ...stay as dumb as you are now.

Wow

Alarm over a lie.. Alarm over what the earth does naturally and has done naturally for over 450 million years..

You want us to dismantle life as we know it for a fantasy you made up in your head, which through empirical evidence shows it to be false and of no consequence.

Talk about left wit stupidity...

Tell me, our closest average plot is roughly 1,000 year averages for earths CO2 concentrations and recent geological history shows that we have risen and fallen 200 - 400ppm in just 200 year spans which is not inconsistent to what is happening today. Yet you want us to stop what we have been doing because you cant see those types of rises and falls in the history and say it is unusual. Any first year statistician can tell you that we need greater resolution in our plotting in order to see this.

Your ignorance is stunning on this. CO2 has always followed temperature by some 200 - 800 years. It drives nothing.

Mann and Hansen think we should be shot without trial as an example to those who might deny their lies.. How Communist of them..

Telling big lies about how you were forced to imprison your enemies to defend yourself is a tactic that's been used by pretty much every tyrant in history. Billy, a proud student of Stalin, has learned that big lie technique well.

Back to the point. Not a single denier on this board has ever criticized the Republicans for their attempts to imprison climate scientists, despite me asking if they would over and over. Not one. Ever. They all endorse the tactic, using the same excuses the Soviet communists did about how EnemiesoftheState are criminals who deserve imprisonment.

In direct contrast, no reason-based person here has ever called for deniers to be imprisoned.

The two sides are totally different. Deniers are authoritarians, while the reason-based side values freedom.

Telling big lies about how you were forced to imprison your enemies to defend yourself is a tactic that's been used by pretty much every tyrant in history. Billy, a proud student of Stalin, has learned that big lie technique well.

Back to the point. Not a single denier on this board has ever criticized the Republicans for their attempts to imprison climate scientists, despite me asking if they would over and over. Not one. Ever. They all endorse the tactic, using the same excuses the Soviet communists did about how EnemiesoftheState are criminals who deserve imprisonment.

In direct contrast, no reason-based person here has ever called for deniers to be imprisoned.

The two sides are totally different. Deniers are authoritarians, while the reason-based side values freedom.
Document that claim!

No one here wants to jail climate scientists for the science. Anyone calling for charges does so in response to documented fraud.

Since many investigations have shown no fraud, your claim of "documented fraud" would appear to be the fraud, one you're pushing as justification for jailing political opponents.

Forum List

Back