Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

If you can't beat em, beat em. Democrats are all about violence these days. Intimidation by way of mob violence. Get armed folks. Become proficient with your firearms. Democrat leadership is routinely inciting violence. So it's only gonna get worse.
Actually it is your BS propaganda machine that is all about mob violence, brainwashed functional moron.

Leftists are immature, violent creatures who follow their leaders' instructions to cause trouble. Their leaders even convince them that other people are in mobs and out to get them.
Hilariously ironic considering Trump and his calls to stomp protesters and attack journalists etc etc. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Thus proving my point.
You think Liberals are doing that? Seriously?? And obviously it is GOP propaganda and Trump calling Democrats mobs duh.

Democrats are mobs. Don't run from it, own it.

If you can't beat em, beat em. Democrats are all about violence these days. Intimidation by way of mob violence. Get armed folks. Become proficient with your firearms. Democrat leadership is routinely inciting violence. So it's only gonna get worse.
Actually it is your BS propaganda machine that is all about mob violence, brainwashed functional moron.
Due tell us, what is a mob then?
Not a few people.
mob
/mäb/
noun
  1. 1.
    a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
    "a mob of protesters"
    synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, throng, group, gang, gathering, assemblage
    "troops dispersed the mob"
And guess what? Even those little happenings at restaurants are No longer happening... Sexual assault victims get a little excited LOL
So that describes the ones beating on the supreme court doors. Atleast we agree on that being a mob
A mob of sexual assault victim women LOL. Very scary. I think mob has to be more like a hundred people, not 20 women LOL. The whole thing at the Supreme Court was a joke, ditto a few people yelling at McConnell in a restaurant. The clip of an antifa breaking a window in Berkeley 2 years ago is still basically the only thing You dupes have.

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

So much for the mythical "Minnesota nice".
Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

TOLERANCE??? Basket of deplorables, shove the Bible up your ass, cousin screwing worthless scum ---- type "tolerance"??? Get in their faces and KICK 'em --- tolerance?

:auiqs.jpg: :777: :auiqs.jpg:

U funny....
How is basket of deplorables violent?

Now, what about these comments. Are you OK with them?

Knock the crap out of him, would you?
I promise I'll pay your legal fees.

I'd like to punch him in the face.

Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt anyone any more.

I'll beat the crap out of you.

------------------

So are those OK comments?

Because they are quotes from Trump rallies by Trump himself.

Serious question(s). And I really would like a straight answer from you.

Whether they be violent comments from Trump or the left, do you condemn them both, or just one?

Whether it be violence incited by Trump or incited by the likes of Maxine Waters or Cory Booker, do you condemn both sides or just one?

Your answer (or lack thereof) determines your credibility on this subject.

As for me, I condemn all the violent rhetoric and any violence that ensues as a result of it. Violence is not beneficial in politics.
That's where your kind fails with a false equivalency.

Saying to a politician at a restaurant "don't take away my healthcare" or "don't end my grandma's social security" is NOT the same as:

What the fuk is it you don't get?????????????????????????????

Leftists are immature, violent creatures who follow their leaders' instructions to cause trouble. Their leaders even convince them that other people are in mobs and out to get them.
Hilariously ironic considering Trump and his calls to stomp protesters and attack journalists etc etc. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Thus proving my point.
You think Liberals are doing that? Seriously?? And obviously it is GOP propaganda and Trump calling Democrats mobs duh.

Democrats are mobs. Don't run from it, own it.
Yes I know you are brainwashed, what a joke. And the only spike in violence has been against choose Muslims blacks and gays since Trump started....spike in violence since Trump - Google Search

Pretty sad what we are becoming, why don’t the leaders of both parties step out and condemn the violence. They need to show backbone and guts against the thugs.
Again, stop saying this shit is equal! I’m laughing at your stupid ass

Both sides need to step up and condemn it. If only one side denounced the violence it will continue.

And I said nothing about being equal. You need to learn reading comprehension, I think when you start preschool you will start learning rudimentary skill. Good luck.
Saying don't take away my healthcare

is NOT the same as:

===============

One is free speech, the other is a threat of violence.

This is the problem with the determined ignorance of the right wing. We all know how fuked up they are. Even they know it. But they won't admit it in public. I bet they gloat in private.

Not a few people.
mob
/mäb/
noun
  1. 1.
    a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
    "a mob of protesters"
    synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, throng, group, gang, gathering, assemblage
And guess what? Even those little happenings at restaurants are No longer happening... Sexual assault victims get a little excited LOL
So that describes the ones beating on the supreme court doors. Atleast we agree on that being a mob
A mob of sexual assault victim women LOL. Very scary. I think mob has to be more like a hundred people, not 20 women LOL. The whole thing at the Supreme Court was a joke, ditto a few people yelling at McConnell in a restaurant. The clip of an antifa breaking a window in Berkeley 2 years ago is still basically the only thing You dupes have.

How many Pub women have you hit son?

I don't believe them.

The guy got knocked in the face so hard he was knocked out and not a single bruise on his face?
And the woman said her arm was bruised but couldn't show it?

Republicans lie so much, it's hard to know what's the truth.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Trump's advisor, Rob Porter did this to his wife, and she wasn't knocked unconscious.

Pretty sad what we are becoming, why don’t the leaders of both parties step out and condemn the violence. They need to show backbone and guts against the thugs.
Again, stop saying this shit is equal! I’m laughing at your stupid ass

Both sides need to step up and condemn it. If only one side denounced the violence it will continue.

And I said nothing about being equal. You need to learn reading comprehension, I think when you start preschool you will start learning rudimentary skill. Good luck.
Saying don't take away my healthcare

is NOT the same as:

===============

One is free speech, the other is a threat of violence.

This is the problem with the determined ignorance of the right wing. We all know how fuked up they are. Even they know it. But they won't admit it in public. I bet they gloat in private.

You on drugs today? You tripe is even more disjointed then normal.

Try some reading comprehension classes also you might need to check into a rehab facility.

I don't believe them.

The guy got knocked in the face so hard he was knocked out and not a single bruise on his face?

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Trump's advisor, Rob Porter did this to his wife, and she wasn't knocked unconscious.

Yet you believed Ford. Go figure.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Coming from a party that loves Keith Ellison, you have little room to talk.

Not a few people.
mob
/mäb/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a mob of protesters"

How many Pub women have you hit son?
Yes we know you are brainwashed... Haven't hit any women stupid.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

She charged that he pulled her off the bed by her feet.. BFD and she can't keep her story straight anyway...

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

So much for the mythical "Minnesota nice".
Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

TOLERANCE??? Basket of deplorables, shove the Bible up your ass, cousin screwing worthless scum ---- type "tolerance"??? Get in their faces and KICK 'em --- tolerance?

:auiqs.jpg: :777: :auiqs.jpg:

U funny....
How is basket of deplorables violent?

Now, what about these comments. Are you OK with them?

------------------

So are those OK comments?

Because they are quotes from Trump rallies by Trump himself.

Serious question(s). And I really would like a straight answer from you.

Whether they be violent comments from Trump or the left, do you condemn them both, or just one?

Whether it be violence incited by Trump or incited by the likes of Maxine Waters or Cory Booker, do you condemn both sides or just one?

Your answer (or lack thereof) determines your credibility on this subject.

As for me, I condemn all the violent rhetoric and any violence that ensues as a result of it. Violence is not beneficial in politics.
That's where your kind fails with a false equivalency.

Saying to a politician at a restaurant "don't take away my healthcare" or "don't end my grandma's social security" is NOT the same as:

What the fuk is it you don't get?????????????????????????????
Lol... it took you almost 2 weeks to respond. With that?

Here, let me take you out behind the shed and put your argument out of its misery.

Here's another question:

Were these three touting for the preservation of Social Security or Healthcare?

No. They were encouraging or outright condoning violent acts by members of the left.

This is how people like you responded:

1) By kicking Sarah Sanders out of a Red Hen restaurant and then following her family members to another restaurant.

2) Two men harassing Pam Bondi outside of a movie theater

3) Ted Cruz and his wife were harassed at a restaurant in Texas

4) Mitch McConnell and his wife were harassed twice

5) Kirstjen Neilsen was chased out of a Mexican restaurant

I could list more examples... but for the sake of brevity, I'll leave just five.

People like you are like sheep being herded by a wolf in sheepdog's clothing. You take everything your politicians say seriously, and then you act on them. You are no different from the people you criticize.

You hypocrite.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

She charged that he pulled her off the bed by her feet.. BFD and she can't keep her story straight anyway...

Dumbo, you are sure slow on the uptake aren’t you? Porter stood accused and no formal charges were brought against him, same with Ellison but your butt buddy dumb ass Dean trots out Porter. So you assholes want to play stupid partisan shit games, fine, I am up to keep proving how stupid and hypocritical you are. You have no morals just partisan excuses and bullshit.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Dumbo, you are sure slow on the uptake aren’t you? Porter stood accused and no formal charges were brought against him, same with Ellison but your butt buddy dumb ass Dean trots out Porter. So you assholes want to play stupid partisan shit games, fine, I am up to keep proving how stupid and hypocritical you are. You have no morals just partisan excuses and bullshit.
I argue politics I don't have much interest in charges until they are placed. On the other hand GOP voters believe Hillary is a criminal fraud murderer pedophile LOL. Pure b******* propaganda same with all your phony scandals all of them. Only garbage propaganda keeps the GOP going at all.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

I argue politics I don't have much interest in charges until they are placed. On the other hand GOP voters believe Hillary is a criminal fraud murderer pedophile LOL. Pure b******* propaganda same with all your phony scandals all of them. Only garbage propaganda keeps the GOP going at all.

I don’t give a fuck about your precious Hillary, and she has nothing to do with this thread but you got to bring her up, are you really as dense as you come off on this board? If you want to discuss the thread fine, if you want to talk about your Hillary, I have no interest, she is politically dead and a waste of time. However if that is all you got because you are a mindless asshole, go right ahead.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

I don’t give a fuck about your precious Hillary, and she has nothing to do with this thread but you got to bring her up, are you really as dense as you come off on this board? If you want to discuss the thread fine, if you want to talk about your Hillary, I have no interest, she is politically dead and a waste of time. However if that is all you got because you are a mindless asshole, go right ahead.
I'm trying to tell you that you are full of s*** full of garbage GOP propaganda phony scandals stupid gossip misinformation about taxes etcetera etcetera.
I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

The Thrive is more garbage propagate Granda and I would say nobody gives a s*** but I'm sure it was huge on Fox and Rush for a few days. Stupid b*******. You need a diagram?

I'm trying to tell you that you are full of s*** full of garbage GOP propaganda phony scandals stupid gossip misinformation about taxes etcetera etcetera.

The Thrive is more garbage propagate Granda and I would say nobody gives a s*** but I'm sure it was huge on Fox and Rush for a few days. Stupid b*******. You need a diagram?

What the hell is Thrive? Why do you keep spewing mindless BS. I don’t watch FOX, I don’t listen to Rush, yet you keep spewing nonsense. If you hate Fox and Rush then quit watching and listening to them. Grow up and at least pretend you are an adult and quit spewing nonsense.

Forum List

Back