Two major scandals coming out of Benghazi now... and counting

I'd like to know the thought process in the administration as everybody was fist pumping and jumping for joy about this so called "Arab Spring" as to what they thought would happen to the stockpiles of weapons that were left ungaurded.

This is FUBAR'D. And they admitted it last summer. Before the attack on the CIA Annex.

You're so consistent you're in here defending Obama's administration pointed back to Bush, or Reagan.

As for my consistency, you're dead wrong. I'm not the one who take partisan sides on this stuff.

That would be you. But you know that. You know you're a hypocrite and I appreciate the admission.

Okay champ.

What's your answer to this?

I'm betting impeachment and removal from office..right?

:lol:

Is the Iraq war a current event, Shallow? Why do you keep deflecting back to it?

Is it the hypocrite in you creeping forward? Is that a reflex or do you actually have to make the effort to deflect in that manner?

In any case..it's been pointed out time and time again, diplomatic outposts suffered the same sort of attacks during the Bush administration. None of them came under the same scrutiny this one has come under. (psssstt, no one was killed !! :up:)

how many ambassadors were killed in those "attacks" ??? hummmmm.., how many security personnel were killed ?????? hummmmmm.

you libertards just can not get your mind (?) off Bush, why is that ?

It's all they've got.

Bush and now back to Reagan and before you know it Lincoln will be to blame for everything "Obama".

Sheesh. Cripes maybe I shouldn't give libs any ideas. :lol:

You're so consistent you're in here defending Obama's administration pointed back to Bush, or Reagan.

As for my consistency, you're dead wrong. I'm not the one who take partisan sides on this stuff.

That would be you. But you know that. You know you're a hypocrite and I appreciate the admission.

TakeAStepBack, He's just attempting to utilize the idiotic argument that if you didn't personally show up at his door with a signed memo stating your opposition to all the egregious nonsense the Bush Administration perpetrated that you're a hypocrite, because he knows he's a partisan hypocrite and he wants company (misery loves company after all) not to mention he suffers from an inability to formulate a rational argument justifying the behavior of his Democratic Party Deities.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so pitiful.

It's pretty clear to me from reading your posts that your position has been both logically and morally consistent (at least from what I've seen) without regard to partisan interests, that sort of thing drives hyper-partisans crazy. ;)

Is the Iraq war a current event, Shallow? Why do you keep deflecting back to it?

Is it the hypocrite in you creeping forward? Is that a reflex or do you actually have to make the effort to deflect in that manner?

It's pretty current.

In that we are still paying for it.

And currently some 4000 American families have a member missing.

And some 30K more have to deal with disabilities.

What's your answer to that?

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

In any case..it's been pointed out time and time again, diplomatic outposts suffered the same sort of attacks during the Bush administration. None of them came under the same scrutiny this one has come under. (psssstt, no one was killed !! :up:)

how many ambassadors were killed in those "attacks" ??? hummmmm.., how many security personnel were killed ?????? hummmmmm.

Plenty.

Although..David Foy was not an ambassador...he was a diplomat.

Not like you'd care..

have you ever heard of "duck and dodge" or "obfuscate" ?? that is exactly what "Plenty" means.

IF you can, please answer the above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ question, with the intelligence you claim that should be easy..., RIGHT ??

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

So what you're saying is, that we shouldn't be talking about the Obama administration scandals, because the effects of the Iraq war are still being felt.

That's almost as good as trying to pin hypocrite on others when it was you all along...

Interesting attempt to change the topic. You have the integrity and moral fiber of a blade of grass, dude.

It's really pathetic.

Anyway, I've rippe dyou enough and you'll do this same thing again elsewhere because you lack the ability to form a good defense for the shit you voted in favor of.

TakeAStepBack, He's just attempting to utilize the idiotic argument that if you didn't personally show up at his door with a signed memo stating your opposition to all the egregious nonsense the Bush Administration perpetrated that you're a hypocrite, because he knows he's a partisan hypocrite and he wants company (misery loves company after all) not to mention he suffers from an inability to formulate a rational argument justifying the behavior of his Democratic Party Deities.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so pitiful.

It's pretty clear to me from reading your posts that your position has been both logically and morally consistent (at least from what I've seen) without regard to partisan interests, that sort of thing drives hyper-partisans crazy. ;)

It's so "pitiful" you have no way to deal with it.

The Bush Administration put a policy in place that was so radical it shocked most of the world, until they found they could use it themselves.

Like China when they felt "threatened" by Tibet. Or Russia when they felt "threatened" by Georgia.

But hey..it's all good.

However, now, you folks are simply shocked..shocked I tell you, that some US weapons may have gone missing.

It's never ever happened before..in your experience.

All this stuff is ONLY happening now. It's completely unique.

American Diplomatic outposts were never attacked before.
American weapons have never fallen into the wrong hands.

And that's your meme..and you are sticking with it.

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

So what you're saying is, that we shouldn't be talking about the Obama administration scandals, because the effects of the Iraq war are still being felt.

That's almost as good as trying to pin hypocrite on others when it was you all along...

Interesting attempt to change the topic. You have the integrity and moral fiber of a blade of grass, dude.

It's really pathetic.

Anyway, I've rippe dyou enough and you'll do this same thing again elsewhere because you lack the ability to form a good defense for the shit you voted in favor of.

I'd love to see a thread about the policies.

That's not going to happen.

And that you, of all people, are questioning my integrity..is laughable at best.

And I am sure you've started thread after thread about it right?

Lemme check.

Check away genius and then when you're done with that exercise check the date I first joined this board..... :popcorn:

Well you started 2 threads..

Neither about Iraq.
Yeah thanks for the history lesson, wake me up when you have something approximating a POINT or some evidence to support your inane assertion.

But you made sure to diss the TSA.
.... and I'm sure given your status as a loyal government worshiping zealot (as long the party whose boots you prefer to lick is running the executive branch anyways) you wouldn't hesitate to make your very best attempt to defend the egregious behavior of that organization too.

You want to get into defending the lying, thieving and incompetence of the TSA outlined in that thread now? Here's your chance to once again demonstrate your selective morality. Might want to clean that shovel first though since if you want to get into this you're going to be digging that hole you're already in a lot deeper.

Yes, we know the democrats are no different than the conservatives you despise. You're a hypocrite by admission. We appreciate you coming clean and letting your hyperpartisanship stand out for all to see.

Seriously, it makes addressing you going forward a lot easier. Hypocrite will do from now on. No need to back you into a glass corner and show everyone how intellectually and morally naked you are again.

Have a good one, hypocrite.

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

Get over it. This is NOT the 70s, and that 70s rhetoric just doesn't work. There is no draft, we have an all volunteer military. Every last one of those men volunteered for the military, and many sought active duty and asked for multiple deployments because Obama so thoroughly wrecked the economy that they couldn't get jobs to support their families anywhere else.

And that you, of all people, are questioning my integrity..is laughable at best.

The questioning of it is over. You've been found severely lacking any integrity, hypocrite.

Plenty.

Although..David Foy was not an ambassador...he was a diplomat.

Not like you'd care..

have you ever heard of "duck and dodge" or "obfuscate" ?? that is exactly what "Plenty" means.

IF you can, please answer the above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ question, with the intelligence you claim that should be easy..., RIGHT ??

Well you just "ducked and dodged" the deaths of Americans during the Bush administration. By the way, far more Americans were killed overseas as a result of Bush's actions. And..as a consolation prize for you folks..Thousands of Americans were killed on our shores due to Bush incompetence. Not like you care. In fact..you folks had a party over 9/11. It gave you a chance to celebrate an attack on a liberal town and kill people with a darker shade of skin.

But let's answer your question.

It's about established policy..right?

Our current President hasn't radically shifted away from policy.

Which is what you folks are trying to point out.

Last edited:

The questioning of it is over. You've been found severely lacking any integrity, hypocrite.

When you got nothing..insults are best.

Glad you are making use of them.

Because generally? Your arguments are like an angry old man ranting at the wind for blowing.

Full of sound and fury..signifying nothing.

Grats.

:clap:

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

Why can't you discuss the OP?

Your continual deflections are off topic. If you want to Bush Bash hell's bells go to town and start your own thread on it.

And get the hell out of this one.

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

Get over it. This is NOT the 70s, and that 70s rhetoric just doesn't work. There is no draft, we have an all volunteer military. Every last one of those men volunteered for the military, and many sought active duty and asked for multiple deployments because Obama so thoroughly wrecked the economy that they couldn't get jobs to support their families anywhere else.

Ah..so it's okay to lie about a war now? Because they volunteered?

Grats..best post of the day.

And the economy was completely wrecked before Obama came into office.

So much so..we were about to lose our "gold standard" industry..making automobiles.

It was Obama that saved that..along with the financial sector.

If you ask him nicely..I am sure he will bring you doughnuts.

When you got nothing..insults are best.

Glad you are making use of them.

Because generally? Your arguments are like an angry old man ranting at the wind for blowing.

Full of sound and fury..signifying nothing.

Grats.

:clap:

I'm sorry you find the truth insulting, Shallow. But the truth is still the truth.

It's pretty current.

IMPEACH OBAMA!

SEQUESTER!

Good stuff!

Why can't you discuss the OP?

Your continual deflections are off topic. If you want to Bush Bash hell's bells go to town and start your own thread on it.

And get the hell out of this one.

You're a mod now?

Since when?

Forum List

Back