Ron Paul Channel FIRST EPISODE! - Interviews Glenn Greenwald...

You know, I like Ron Paul. I really do. But this just seems silly. I dont want to take pot shots at the man's passion, since it's obviously not work to him. But he really ought to consider just retiring quietly. I watched the first couple of minutes and all I could think is "if only he was a better speaker, he could have had a better shot in t he elections." Now, i find myself saying the same thing only, "good god, there is 36 minutes left of this show."

:lol:

You know, I like Ron Paul. I really do. But this just seems silly. I dont want to take pot shots at the man's passion, since it's obviously not work to him. But he really ought to consider just retiring quietly. I watched the first couple of minutes and all I could think is "if only he was a better speaker, he could have had a better shot in t he elections." Now, i find myself saying the same thing only, "good god, there is 36 minutes left of this show."

:lol:

I hear ya somewhat. But i enjoy listening to him. It's his message i'm interested in. I'm not interested so much in his delivery-style. He's definitely not slick. I know that. I listen for the message.

I do apologize for the poor video quality. But listening is ok when it comes to Dr. Paul. :)

It's all regurgitation at this point. He had a lot of time to vocalize hiimself over the years leading up to the last prez run in 2012. Ther eis absolutely nothing left for him to say that isn't simply repetition on his behalf. His message is good, but liek most things, there are parts to a message,a dn one of them is how it is delivered. Good for you to cut through the BS of things and see the important stuff. But I gotta say, watching a 36 minute TV show of Ron doing the repeater of past messages just isn't appealing.

Now, he's certainly not looking at guys like me for an audience. His goal is to educate those who haven't yet heard the message. For that I understand him.

It was just my opinion on Ol' Ronald.

This interview with Glenn Greenwald is truly enlightening and fascinating. What has happened to our MSM? It's very sad observing what it has become.

Forum List

Back