DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Little bastards.

NEWS
DEC 7 2016, 3:52 PM ET
Two Juveniles Charged With Arson in Tennessee Wildfires That Killed 14

Two juveniles were arrested Wednesday on aggravated arson charges in the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14 people, and more charges are possible, authorities said Wednesday.

The suspects weren't identified because they're minors. Authorities would say only that they are residents of Tennessee but not of Sevier County, where the fire caused significant damage and forced the evacuations of thousands of residents around Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Two juveniles charged with arson in deadly Tennessee wildfires

Might get charged as adults. Hope so. They killed 14 people, burned 15K acres of National Park and burnt up tens of millions of dollars of property!

14 counts of murder along with everything else.

Death penalty is appropriate.

They got high and was just having fun.

There were multiple points of ignition so this wasn't an accident and something got out of hand.

You know, I always find these kinds of findings highly suspect. Call me a cynic, but having lived all my life in areas ruled by the Bureau of Land Management, and the Forest Service, I know they're fucking liars and that they are as crazy as they come..and I know it absolutely isn't beyond them to start fires themselves, and blame other people.

Just saying. They said that of all the fires in Tennessee, 50 percent were presumed to be *arson*.

They use the term "arson" to throw people in jail for long periods of time...just like they use the term "terrorism" to deal with anybody who tells them they're criminals and need to stop riding roughshod over the people who live near public lands.

So count me skeptical. The USFWS, Park service, the blm..they carefully STOKE public lands so they are constantly burning..and when they burn they like to blame other people for high crimes...

You know, I always find these kinds of findings highly suspect. Call me a cynic, but having lived all my life in areas ruled by the Bureau of Land Management, and the Forest Service, I know they're fucking liars and that they are as crazy as they come..and I know it absolutely isn't beyond them to start fires themselves, and blame other people.

Just saying. They said that of all the fires in Tennessee, 50 percent were presumed to be *arson*.

They use the term "arson" to throw people in jail for long periods of time...just like they use the term "terrorism" to deal with anybody who tells them they're criminals and need to stop riding roughshod over the people who live near public lands.

So count me skeptical. The USFWS, Park service, the blm..they carefully STOKE public lands so they are constantly burning..and when they burn they like to blame other people for high crimes...

Please list all your links, this is fascinating.

^^^ Yeah, but if that isn't a sentence for someone who is charged has a minor, what is the most that a minor can get?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sorry I didn't see this tread before posting a new OP on the subject. If the mods want to combine the threads .......

Please list all your links, this is fascinating.

Here are a couple.
There are more. When you can prove to me that you have read these, I will provide more.

http://www.rangemagazine.com/specialreports/range-su13-hage-decision.pdf

Former BLM Employee Set to Plead Guilty in Fraud Case - Flathead Beacon

Question is whether these juvie delinquents will be tried as adults and go to prison or not?

Their parents suck too.

All parents should teach their kids not to play with fire.

"Even with a large infrastructure dedicated to fire suppression, the majority of western forests managed by the USFS have experienced a significant increase in relative area burned from 1940 to 2000."

Gee, that's funny...the fires have increased in lock step with their *management*.

That's because the way they actually manage, and the way they tell you they manage, are two different things.

They literally stack slash up, then they start fires that they let burn. That's what they do all summer and fall.
http://nature.berkeley.edu/stephens.../2015/04/Stephens-USFS-fire-stats-IJWF-05.pdf

Forum List

Back