Two-Faced Trump Supports Cutting Social Security

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-DONALD-TRUMP-huge.jpg

Tells Voters On The Campaign Trail: 'I’m Going To Save Social Security'… Tells Paul Ryan In Private That He Supports Cutting It 'From A Moral Standpoint'...

Donald Trump supposedly told House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) he supports cutting Social Security but will not admit it publicly because it would hurt his election chances, according to a report in Bloomberg BusinessWeek.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee reportedly made the comments during a May 12 meeting with Ryan aimed at mending ties between the two top Republican leaders, Bloomberg reported, citing an unnamed source who was in the room. (Ryan has yet to endorse Trump.)

“From a moral standpoint, I believe in it,” Trump said of cutting Social Security. “But you also have to get elected. And there’s no way a Republican is going to beat a Democrat when the Republican is saying, ‘We’re going to cut your Social Security’ and the Democrat is saying, ‘We’re going to keep it and give you more.’ ”

Trump’s professed opposition to cutting Social Security and Medicare has been both a hallmark of his campaign and one of his greatest departures from traditional conservative ideology. And Ryan, who repeatedly criticized Trump before the mogul effectively secured the GOP nomination, has made proposing dramatic reductions in the popular social insurance programs a defining feature of his congressional career.

He openly says he will lie to the people about it because he knows that the people are against it. - Alex Lawson, Social Security Works

More: Trump Supports Cutting Social Security From A ‘Moral Standpoint:’ Report

Well, this should scare the shit out of seniors - of which I am one.

Last edited:
The ole unnamed source. That's creditable. If that is the best swing and a miss that the left's got, they need to go back to wiffleball. Bloomberg is now as credible as the National Enquirer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who in their right mind wouldn't support cutting Social Security? Dumbass program that needs to be curtailed.

The ole unnamed source. That's creditable.

The story is based on Bloomburg cited "unnamed sources"? The left must be desperate.
"Trump supposedly told Ryan...." from an unnamed source?
Funny how "unnamed sources," which is pretty much all you get from the Right, are always credible from FOX and WND, etc.

Another liberal douchebag heard from. Got it. You don't like Trump. Who cares.

The ole unnamed source. That's creditable.

The story is based on Bloomburg cited "unnamed sources"? The left must be desperate.
"Trump supposedly told Ryan...." from an unnamed source?
Funny how "unnamed sources," which is pretty much all you get from the Right, are always credible from FOX and WND, etc.

Another liberal douchebag heard from. Got it. You don't like Trump. Who cares.
But, but, but, unnamed sources are good enough for Trump!!!

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The next day, ABC This Week host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he misspoke, noting that "the police say that didn't happen."

Trump -- who has said he was in his Manhattan apartment the morning of the attack -- doubled down.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

We looked back at the record to see what we could find about American Muslim celebrations in New Jersey on 9/11. While we found widely broadcast video of people in the Palestinian territories celebrating, we found no evidence to back up Trump’s description of events on American soil.

Urban myth

We conducted an exhaustive search of newspaper and television transcripts on LexisNexis, looking for reports from September 2001 through December 2001 that made any mention of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Regarding Jersey City, which Trump mentioned specifically, we found two uncorroborated and unsourced mentions. Neither begins to approach the scale Trump described.

Catch him over the mike saying he will cut it and he won't get 35% of the vote.

Serious question: Is this lying two-faced bastard really the Antichrist?
Lakhota, nobody is going to confirm that statement. Ryan sure wont, and 'anonymous source' isn't good enough. Don't get me wrong, I trust Trump as far as I can kick an anvil, but I wouldn't take this at face value as written. I see Trump as a 'Lonesome Rhodes' kind of guy, enamoured with his own power to influence who needs to prove himself daily, so daily he gets more outrageous. I think he actually believes he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and gain voters.

Who in their right mind wouldn't support cutting Social Security? Dumbass program that needs to be curtailed.

That Dumbass program is the only means of income for a lot of the elderly! That Dumbass DT screws around with it and there won't be a hole big enough for him to hide in.

Trump's Claims About Muslims After 9/11 CONFIRMED! (VIDEO)

Maybe he was wrong about the scope in NYC but he did see people celebrating and then saw wide scale celebration in other parts of the world.

Then again maybe the NYPD was so busy that they couldn't respond to calls about Muslims celebrating in NYC.

The pathological liar said HE saw it on TV and it was WIDELY reported. Admit it he exaggerated unnamed sources into a full scale lie that he doubled down on when confronted with the truth. So any unnamed source about Trump is 100% credible at all times and twice on Sunday.

Trump's Claims About Muslims After 9/11 CONFIRMED! (VIDEO)

Maybe he was wrong about the scope in NYC but he did see people celebrating and then saw wide scale celebration in other parts of the world.

Then again maybe the NYPD was so busy that they couldn't respond to calls about Muslims celebrating in NYC.

The pathological liar said HE saw it on TV and it was WIDELY reported. Admit it he exaggerated unnamed sources into a full scale lie that he doubled down on when confronted with the truth. So any unnamed source about Trump is 100% credible at all times and twice on Sunday.

Bullshit. You don't like when he exaggerates but you think it is ok to completely lie in retaliation. You libs are completely fucked in the brain box.

[

That Dumbass program is the only means of income for a lot of the elderly! That Dumbass DT screws around with it and there won't be a hole big enough for him to hide in.

Social Security is a shitass program.

Everybody should be responsible for their own retirement not some stupid inefficient oppressive government bureaucracy.

We don't need the government doing for us what we should be doing for ourselves and that includes retirement.

Social Security is a $56 trillion Ponzi scheme that is going to break the bank one day and we need to start the process of phasing it out like we need to do for all filthy ass government entitlement and welfare programs.

Forum List

Back