Two dead at Rainbow camp in Grant County. More expected.

thats the environut, rainbow, free love crowd...the antifa and anti trump ppl. They are fucking animals.

thats the environut, rainbow, free love crowd...the antifa and anti trump ppl. They are fucking animals.
They're a few hundred million killings behind their warmongering fascist and dictatorial opposites over the last 100 years though.

No mention of the fact that one of the deaths was a 74 year old man whose heart attacked him. Just a means to throw despicable political trash on your festering little partisan fire.

They're a few hundred million killings behind their warmongering fascist and dictatorial opposites over the last 100 years though.
no, they aren't. These are the mentally ill monsters harnessed by commies to destroy everything decent and life itself. Commies bow to no one when it comes to death and torture.

you should go join them. We still have six weeks until the eclipse. There will still be a lot more violence and abuse for you to enjoy between now and then.

no, they aren't. These are the mentally ill monsters harnessed by commies to destroy everything decent and life itself. Commies bow to no one when it comes to death and torture.

you should go join them. We still have six weeks until the eclipse. There will still be a lot more violence and abuse for you to enjoy between now and then.

seek help

No mention of the fact that one of the deaths was a 74 year old man whose heart attacked him. Just a means to throw despicable political trash on your festering little partisan fire.

Actually if you had read the link in the OP.....it did say so.

Pasko died of natural causes from a heart attack July 3, Palmer said. A doctor from California provided treatment at the gathering.

No mention in Kosher's rant. I have to wonder what the death rate from drug overdoses is for residents of Grant County. In many rural areas, that is a real problem.

Pasko died of natural causes from a heart attack July 3, Palmer said. A doctor from California provided treatment at the gathering.
I read the article. They don't know the cause of death for the one.

And yet, did koshergrl have the courtesy to mention that along with her screed above commies?

And yet, did koshergrl have the courtesy to mention that along with her screed above commies?

Don't know, don't care...............I addressed the first sentence of your post as being incorrect.

commie camp.
No mention in Kosher's rant. I have to wonder what the death rate from drug overdoses is for residents of Grant County. In many rural areas, that is a real problem.
what does that have to do with the stabbing, the two dead, and the hogtied kid at the camp? Yup, not a thing.

Agreed. They don't know yet or the coroner isn't talking yet about the 43yo's death. Nosmo was saying there was no mention of the 74yo dying of a heart attack, but the article did say as much.

It has to do with hypocrisy, Kosher.. And I would request a link to wherever that picture came from. What is the story behind that? Someone that can look at the same video as 30 other people and see exactly the opposite as the rest is not someone I trust for any information.

Agreed. They don't know yet or the coroner isn't talking yet about the 43yo's death. Nosmo was saying there was no mention of the 74yo dying of a heart attack, but the article did say as much.
I think was Nosmo meant was that there was no mention of the heart attack by Kosher.

One natural death, one yet to be determined.

But those facts did not slow you down from being a partisan ass, did they?

I read the article. That's how I knew about the heart attack. I wonder if koshergrl expected someone to read it too.

I think was Nosmo meant was that there was no mention of the heart attack by Kosher.

koshergrl didn't say how anyone died. In the OP was just a link to the story.

Forum List

Back