Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans

The thing that terrorizes Conservatives is what the Big is doing/has done to the republic.

Like most Americans, i'm counting down the days to November.

Like most Americans, so am I. And President Obama's second term. And a Democratic House and Senate.

yea that's all we need more one party rule.....haven't you learned anything from the past when that has happened before Rocks?.....

The thing that terrorizes Conservatives is what the Big is doing/has done to the republic.

Like most Americans, i'm counting down the days to November.

Like most Americans, so am I. And President Obama's second term. And a Democratic House and Senate.

yea that's all we need more one party rule.....haven't you learned anything from the past when that has happened before Rocks?.....

I use to believe our nation's course was best set with the checks and balances put into play by the American voter, i.e., a HoR under D leadership, a Senate under R leadership and a President seeking compromise.

Notwithstanding the big lies oft repeated by the New Right, Obama has tried to lead from the middle; sadly for all of us McConnell and Boehner lead only from self interest.

I believe America needs to move back to the middle, the conservative movement has done nothing to improve the lives of most Americans, protect our air, water and earth, protect us from those who wish us harm or restore faith in our democratic institutions.

Conservatives aren't afraid of reality. They just make up their own as they go along.

Tax cuts create jobs.
See how EASY that was?

Liberals are the only ones who get terrified.

Who were the biggest supporters of the patriot act?
Who said you are either with us or for the enemy.
Who developed and supported the preemptive war doctrine, which is now known as the Bush Doctrine.
And the keep us safe whine during the Bush years was quite annoying.

That doesn't mean terrified that is fighting. Liberals get terrified, Conservatives fight.

Chuckle, chuckle. Yep just keep telling yourself that.
bush was re-elected by the terrified ones.

Were these charts made by the same lying fudge the numbers economists who came up with the bogus unemployment numbers?

If anyone is optimistic it's because Obama's reign is almost over.

Liberals get terrified, Conservatives fight

wtf? Really? Well I guess if you say so. LOL. All those OWS folks sure look terrrified to me.
And those union dudes in WI, terrified I say. You keep on telling yourself that. It is funny as hell.

But you might not want to underestimate your enemy.

Which lie is the rethugs biggest lie?

Tax cuts for the ultra rich create jobs or all children are born into kind loving families that just can't wait for the new baby to arrive. So it can be loved and cared for by kind, successful, monied, loving parents.

Gosh durn those obstructionist Tea Party folks we elected last November..........without them the economy would still be faltering........but it's just easier to give credit to their messiah but it's hogwash when a faltering economy is his fault.

I'm so confused, how do you guys keep this stuff straight???:confused:

Oh my God!

really?

your gonna test fly that stupidity?

Yeah that debt ceiling thingy they did REALLY put us on hte right track

Who developed and supported the preemptive war doctrine, which is now known as the Bush Doctrine.

That doesn't mean terrified that is fighting. Liberals get terrified, Conservatives fight.

Chuckle, chuckle. Yep just keep telling yourself that.
bush was re-elected by the terrified ones.

The majority of Americans were terrified?

You just make stuff up as you go I see.

Have fun with that.

wtf? Really? Well I guess if you say so. LOL. All those OWS folks sure look terrrified to me.
And those union dudes in WI, terrified I say. You keep on telling yourself that. It is funny as hell.

Where did I sa "All Liberals get terrified"?

I don't underestimate them at all, but I know them very well.

Gosh durn those obstructionist Tea Party folks we elected last November..........without them the economy would still be faltering........but it's just easier to give credit to their messiah but it's hogwash when a faltering economy is his fault.

I'm so confused, how do you guys keep this stuff straight???:confused:

This will be the NEW tactic of the right.

The economy is improving so they will begin trying to claim that its their doing.

man is that one going to be a blast.

Were these charts made by the same lying fudge the numbers economists who came up with the bogus unemployment numbers?

If anyone is optimistic it's because Obama's reign is almost over.

I am of mixed views about the end of Obama's first term.
He does suck, but will we get any better if he loses?

And the real problem is in Congress not the WH.

Lets ditch Mitch!
Ditch Pelosi!
Ditch Boehner.
Ditch Reid!

But nooooo lets put one who was voted out of congress in the White House?

See why I am concerned that Hopey Changey stuff might not be a good idea this time?

We are however screwed for at least another decade no matter who wins or loses.

Where did I sa "All Liberals get terrified"?

I don't underestimate them at all, but I know them very well.

Like Bush did by requesting to not be sent to Nam?
Like Cheney did?
Like Rush did?
Like Beck did?

What is Santatorum's military record?

And to expound on that:
Who are now the ones that ran for congress on repealing the patriot act and then 40 some of them voted to keep and strengthen it?

Who are the ones now whining the loudest about airport security procedures?

Who are the ones now not playing up and supporting the wars?

Who are the ones who whined the loudest about the US involvement in Libya?

Never knew you to be a BUSHwhacker, USC.....

:eusa_eh:

Nearly four years into the the Obama regime and all you hear are wild-eyed tales of Santorum's view on contraception and Romney's Mormonism speaks volumes..... isn't this the time we should be hearing about all the accomplishments of the regime?

Nary a peep... 'cause there ain't any.

:lol:

Obama's toast.

There are more unemployed people today than there were when Obama started. There are less auto's being sold today that there were when Obama started. There are less new home starts today than when Obama started. The national debt has increased by $5trillion since Obama took office.

Yes, it is terrifying. When will Obama do his job?

yeah it only took 4 years for things to start getting better. That is if you call anemic growth getting better.

Most recessions resolve themselves in less than 2 years

Great Job Bam Bam.

Forum List

Back