Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans

Liberals are the only ones who get terrified.

Who were the biggest supporters of the patriot act?
Who said you are either with us or for the enemy.
Who developed and supported the preemptive war doctrine, which is now known as the Bush Doctrine.
And the keep us safe whine during the Bush years was quite annoying.

Never knew you to be a BUSHwhacker, USC.....

:eusa_eh:

A Bushwhacker? If that means that I thought he was a lazy semi idiot and others were pulling the strings and thought he was insane to preemptively invade Iraq?

Then... Yep I am a Bushwhacker.

Who developed and supported the preemptive war doctrine, which is now known as the Bush Doctrine.

A Bushwhacker? If that means that I thought he was a lazy semi idiot and others were pulling the strings and thought he was insane to preemptively invade Iraq?

No, I mean injecting Boooosh into a discussion about this administration
:eusa_whistle:

wtf? Really? Well I guess if you say so. LOL. All those OWS folks sure look terrrified to me.
And those union dudes in WI, terrified I say. You keep on telling yourself that. It is funny as hell.

But you might not want to underestimate your enemy.

Where did I sa "All Liberals get terrified"?

I don't underestimate them at all, but I know them very well.

Like Bush did by requesting to not be sent to Nam?
Like Cheney did?
Like Rush did?
Like Beck did?

What is Santatorum's military record?

Now you've gone off the rails.

Nearly four years into the the Obama regime and all you hear are wild-eyed tales of Santorum's view on contraception and Romney's Mormonism speaks volumes..... isn't this the time we should be hearing about all the accomplishments of the regime?

Nary a peep... 'cause there ain't any.

:lol:

Obama's toast.

Well Hell Sog.

They don't want to talke about his record cause it sucks.

Its easier to demonize anyone running against him and to push class warfare.

I mean really. What the hell can he run on??

Liberals get terrified, Conservatives fight

wtf? Really? Well I guess if you say so. LOL. All those OWS folks sure look terrrified to me.
And those union dudes in WI, terrified I say. You keep on telling yourself that. It is funny as hell.

thats the way you look at other Americans?......your just as big of an asshole as Douger is.....

Were these charts made by the same lying fudge the numbers economists who came up with the bogus unemployment numbers?

If anyone is optimistic it's because Obama's reign is almost over.

I am of mixed views about the end of Obama's first term.
He does suck, but will we get any better if he loses?

And the real problem is in Congress not the WH.

Lets ditch Mitch!
Ditch Pelosi!
Ditch Boehner.
Ditch Reid!

But nooooo lets put one who was voted out of congress in the White House?

See why I am concerned that Hopey Changey stuff might not be a good idea this time?

We are however screwed for at least another decade no matter who wins or loses.

no doubt......

Where did I sa "All Liberals get terrified"?

I don't underestimate them at all, but I know them very well.

Like Cheney did?
Like Rush did?
Like Beck did?

how come you did not mention any "Liberals"?.....just askin...

Nearly four years into the the Obama regime and all you hear are wild-eyed tales of Santorum's view on contraception and Romney's Mormonism speaks volumes..... isn't this the time we should be hearing about all the accomplishments of the regime?

Nary a peep... 'cause there ain't any.

:lol:

Obama's toast.

well why isnt Ricky talking about that?.....all i hear out of that guy is how great of a Christian he is and how lousy the rest of us are....

There are more unemployed people today than there were when Obama started. There are less auto's being sold today that there were when Obama started. There are less new home starts today than when Obama started. The national debt has increased by $5trillion since Obama took office.

Yes, it is terrifying. When will Obama do his job?

according to Chris your full of shit......got any links to back that?.....otherwise....:dunno:

i think that might be the case with the current Puppet in office also....

McConnell-Latest-Debt-Negotiations-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Brian Beutler

If Republicans seem spooked to you these days, here’s why.

President Obama’s political comeback over the past several months aligns neatly with when he began more aggressively attacking the GOP and politicking for economic growth and equality back in September.

But over that same stretch, the economy began moving in the right direction. Indicators of economic growth started moving upward, and the eye-popping indications of economic weakness started moving downward. That’s surely had an effect. And if the trends continue, it augurs very well for Obama in the general election.

recovery-winter1-small.png

recovery-winter2-small.png

Just a quick note that the 2009 spike in new auto sales is attributable to the Cash for Clunkers program, enacted by Democrats when they controlled both houses of Congress.

Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans | TPMDC
You should do a search here before you post bullshit. Just last month I started a thread that showed new home sales were at the same level as 1963 and that is very bad.

Like Cheney did?
Like Rush did?
Like Beck did?

So you're honestly saying that Beck should have served in Vietnam? I'm fairly certain the military has never sent boys under the age of 10 into combat. I could be wrong.

McConnell-Latest-Debt-Negotiations-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Brian Beutler

If Republicans seem spooked to you these days, here’s why.

President Obama’s political comeback over the past several months aligns neatly with when he began more aggressively attacking the GOP and politicking for economic growth and equality back in September.

But over that same stretch, the economy began moving in the right direction. Indicators of economic growth started moving upward, and the eye-popping indications of economic weakness started moving downward. That’s surely had an effect. And if the trends continue, it augurs very well for Obama in the general election.

recovery-winter1-small.png

recovery-winter2-small.png

Just a quick note that the 2009 spike in new auto sales is attributable to the Cash for Clunkers program, enacted by Democrats when they controlled both houses of Congress.

Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans | TPMDC
You should do a search here before you post bullshit. Just last month I started a thread that showed new home sales were at the same level as 1963 and that is very bad.

The chart says "New Housing CONSTRUCTION" - not sales.

CNNMoney: New home construction off to a strong start in 2012 - Feb. 16, 2012

Refusing to EVER raise taxes isnt going to help

Neither is refusing to EVER cut spending

This exchange is the very hump that we need to get over.

We need people in every level of government to have the courage to reach across the aisle.

but why will any Republican do that with the past 30 years of Democrats promising to cut spending if taxes are raised, only to have them completely back out after the taxes are raised?

We need people in every level of government to have the courage to reach across the aisle.

but why will any Republican do that with the past 30 years of Democrats promising to cut spending if taxes are raised, only to have them completely back out after the taxes are raised?

I know, Avvy.

It's a classic Catch 22.
It sucks and I'm sick of it from both sides.

Didn't President Clinton raise taxes and cut spending?

Forum List

Back