Santorum BLAMES the state of MASS.- for child sex abuse within the Catholic Church!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oreo, Feb 20, 2012.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Kennedy rips Santorum for abuse remarks - politics - msnbc.com

"Father Santorum" strikes again Telling us that the molestation of young boys--which is across this country by "trusted figures" of the Catholic church -- was all the state of Mass, specifically Boston's FAULT--:cuckoo:. Darn them for creating Priest's that were pedifiles.

Now you people have got to be joking right--Santorum is leading in polling data--against SANE candidates. Do some of you have any smidgen of a clue as to what the Obama reelection campaign committee is going to do with "Father Santorum?"---- They are NOT going to hold any punches regarding his recent statement that States have the right to BAN birth control contraceptives--they are not going to let up on this social freak nut case--and he is going to get tared and feathered & run out of this country by the Obama reelection campaign.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Damn progressives!

3. EriktheRed

EriktheRed Eh...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732
    Oh yeah, this guy has a chance to become POTUS in November!

:lol:

4. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150

Hey I am a FISCAL conservative--have been all of my life--and this guy--(Santorum) scares the crap out of me.

Santorum is a social freak NUT-CASE--and Jesus needs to drop him through the goal post of life and kick him right back into the 17th century.

Santorum really missed his calling in life--he should have been a Catholic priest. He's certainly NOT qualified to be POTUS with his too far right religious beliefs--and he is going to get booted up to heaven by Barack Obama should he win the nomination.

[​IMG]

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    God told Bush to invade Iraq, can you imagine what god will tell Sanatorum if he is elected president?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Santorum nomination will guarantee 4 more years of illegal occupation .

7. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Everywhere you look, more and more craziness from this freak.

Scary thing, he's ahead of all the other clowns. Does this mean a majority of rw's agree with him? How about catholics? Do they agree with him? They must not because they DO use birth control. (You can tell by the number of little snotty nosed catholic darlings tagging along behind them to the welfare office.)

And, the absolute most scariest thing is that he has reproduced and his evil catholic spawn will reproduce. They don't believe in birth control and want to carpet the planet with more little Santorum catholic freaks. And then those little catholic freaks want to produce more little catholic freaks.

Understand that I don't hate all Catholics. But, has anything of any worth come from that incredibly wealthy bunch of old men?

8. Luddly Neddite

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Everywhere you look, more and more craziness from this freak.

Scary thing, he's ahead of all the other clowns. Does this mean a majority of rw's agree with him? How about catholics? Do they agree with him? They must not because they DO use birth control. (You can tell by the number of little snotty nosed catholic darlings tagging along behind them to the welfare office.)

And, the absolute most scariest thing is that he has reproduced and his evil catholic spawn will reproduce. They don't believe in birth control and want to carpet the planet with more little Santorum catholic freaks. And then those little catholic freaks want to produce more little catholic freaks.

Understand that I don't hate all Catholics. But, has anything of any worth come from that incredibly wealthy bunch of old men?

9. Luddly Neddite

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    I see you're not running for office any more. good move on your part cuz ain't no way you could get elected for anything.

Keep posting. You're damned entertaining and the perfect example of all that is wrong with our education "system".

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  10. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,886

Was Kennedy out on vacation from Hell, or is your 'breaking news' story a little out of date?