Two-And-A-Half Men:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
I've been watching this sitcom for about a year. I've seen every episode at least twice but I still enjoy watching them again and again. I believe this to be the funniest sitcom ever made.

Charlie Sheen has been fired from the cast and they are trying to replace him with Ashton Kutscher. I haven't seen any of those efforts yet, nor am I interested in seeing any. Because without Charlie it isn't going to work.

Anyone else like it?

I've been watching this sitcom for about a year. I've seen every episode at least twice but I still enjoy watching them again and again. I believe this to be the funniest sitcom ever made.

Charlie Sheen has been fired from the cast and they are trying to replace him with Ashton Kutscher. I haven't seen any of those efforts yet, nor am I interested in seeing any. Because without Charlie it isn't going to work.

Anyone else like it?

It is my all time fave sitcom. I have all the DVDs plus watch it in syndication. Charlie Sheen made that show, and the cast was perfect. I have watched it with Kutcher, and am holding out hopes, it will get better, for Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones are perfect comedic actors and very instrumental to the show's success. So were 248 other employees, who need their jobs.

I normally can't/don't enjoy watching repeats of shows, but this one, I can, over and over and over. Love this show concentrating on two bachelors with custody of one kid on the weekends and holidays. Charlie played himself...lol. So sad about his choices and hope he can bounce back to reality. Solid actor.

I have always liked Charlie Sheen as an actor...it sucks he chose to do some things that crapped his career and his life...but he reportedly is getting his shit together.
I watch Three And A Half Men too.......enjoy it and have quite a few laughs.
I have never watched an episode with Kutcher......altho I like Ashton Kutcher pretty much, I agree, he just can't replace Charlie Sheen~

i used to watch it.....not anymore Kutcher sucks......i know people who still watch it.....and yet they dont think its as funny,but they hang in.....why i dont know.....

Forum List

Back