A&E's "Storage Wars"

madasheck

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2011
I'm not a big fan of reality shows, but we recently started watching "Storage Wars" on the advice of my son. The damn thing has us hooked. Besides the suspense of what they find, the personalities are really interesting and unlike most reality shows, ones, for the most part, people you might possibly like to know. If you're a collector, especially, take a look at it.

We've been watching Storage Wars since the beginning. One of our favorite "reality-type" shows. There are other storage unit auction shows that are also very good.

We also enjoy the pawn shop shows and American Pickers. Check those out if you haven't already.

Auction Hunt is better. Storage War guys overestimate the price of everything they find.

I'm not a big fan of reality shows, but we recently started watching "Storage Wars" on the advice of my son. The damn thing has us hooked. Besides the suspense of what they find, the personalities are really interesting and unlike most reality shows, ones, for the most part, people you might possibly like to know. If you're a collector, especially, take a look at it.

I hate Darrell (thats a 40 dollar bill right there) Sheets. He makes me sick. Other than that, I love the show.

You know, if I ever wanted to launder money, I would hide it well in a storage shed, stop paying the rent, and then go out bid everyone for the value of what I already knew was there.

Just sayin...

I hate Darrell (thats a 40 dollar bill right there) Sheets. He makes me sick. Other than that, I love the show.

Yeah, of all the personalities, he bugs me the most, too.

Yeah, of all the personalities, he bugs me the most, too.

He just looks like an asshole and sounds like one as well.

Dave's an asshole....Yuuuuuup

I think he's an aggressive buyer. If I was doing that with the stakes involved, I'd probably be a little aggressive, too. That "Yuuuuuuuuuup" is put on for the camera. I think away from the show, he's not as he is on camera.

I think he's an aggressive buyer. If I was doing that with the stakes involved, I'd probably be a little aggressive, too. That "Yuuuuuuuuuup" is put on for the camera. I think away from the show, he's not as he is on camera.

They did a round table like show with all the buyers. Dave kicks all of thier asses. Two or three times over if memory serves.

I know a guy that want to buy a safe and put it in storage, then not pay the bill, when they break into the safe, you know what they'll find? The key. :lol:

There's more than one reality show on storage and I get them mixed up. I like the guy who paid $2.50 for a unit and found some old fly catchers that were worth hundreds.

Sometimes I think they pay way too much and other times I think they appraise their stuff at way too much.

There's more than one reality show on storage and I get them mixed up. I like the guy who paid $2.50 for a unit and found some old fly catchers that were worth hundreds.

Sometimes I think they pay way too much and other times I think they appraise their stuff at way too much.

I agree

Most of those units you couldn't pay me enough to pack up all that crap and haul it away

Barry Weiss wants to screw Brandi, whom he accused of coming to the auctions dressed for an 8th grade prom.
Great show, one of the few I watch.

They did a round table like show with all the buyers. Dave kicks all of thier asses. Two or three times over if memory serves.

Not surprising at all.

dave sucks balls
jared is a loser
brandi is hot but is still annoying.
Barry is halirious
Darrell is white trash.

That about sums them up..

the show is fake people....fake....one show you see darrel take out a blue cooler and then act like it was in the storage unit....fake

The lockers are seeded

Ever notice there are twenty or thirty people there and only four actually bid?

Forum List

Back