While Democrats distract America with sham Trump trials, 20,000 Chinese nationals crossed in 2024.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
You read that right, 20,000 Chinese nationals in less than 2 months! And just so you know, Chinese citizens don't just slip out of China without approval of the CCP. Who are they and why were they "approved" to enter our country illegally? That seems important to me, but then I'm a real American who cares about our national security and our economic security.

Last edited:
You read that right, 20,000 Chinese nationals in less than 2 months! And just so you know, Chinese citizens don't just slip out of China without approval of the CCP. Who are they and why were they "approved" to enter our country illegally. That seems important to me, but then I'm a real American who cares about our national security and our economic security.

Mostly Young MEN of fighting age. Go figure.

The disaster that is the pretend Biden presidency has no background history on the Chinese border crossers. They are just a portion of the millions of illegals who are a legitimate threat to this nation.

The Trump trials cover up a lot of shit going on... like the shipping cranes at our ports that Obama purchased from China have to be scraped due to the Chinese made computers in them.... Liberals are stupid and dangerous....

Forum List

Back