Twitter suspends Benghazi survivor for correctly stating that Obama did not kill Bin Laden

I'm no fan of Obama but is it the same Kris "Tanto" Poranto who is selling so-called "tactical sun glasses" in infomercials on cable T.V. that claims to be an expert in the Bin Ladin mission and Benghazi? Somebody needs to reign in this guy.

I'm no fan of Obama but is it the same Kris "Tanto" Poranto who is selling so-called "tactical sun glasses" in infomercials on cable T.V. that claims to be an expert in the Bin Ladin mission and Benghazi? Somebody needs to reign in this guy.
People are making money spying on Trump and selling books that are a work of fiction about him.....so STFU.

He was a hero at Benghazi. He might know something about it.

He was mocking some idiot on Twitter who responded to a post by Robert J O'Neill by saying...well,Obama killed Osama Bin Laden ( like a typical brainwashed moonbat)...not realizing he was talking to the man that actually did it.

• Banned

I don't know, but your response is totally off-topic to the topic of the thread.

Forum List

Back