Benghazi Hero’s Forced To Delete Tweet Criticizing Obama After Account Is Suspended:

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Benghazi Hero’s Forced To Delete Tweet Criticizing Obama After Account Is Suspended: ‘Twitter Doesn’t Censor, Ehh Jack?’
Benghazi hero's forced to delete tweet criticizing Obama after account is suspended: 'Twitter doesn't censor, ehh Jack?'

8 hours ago · The more the social media giants insist there’s no censoring of conservative views, the more reality proves otherwise.
Kris Paronto, one of the CIA security contractors on the ground that fateful night in Benghazi, was forced to delete a tweet critical of President Barack Obama when his account was temporarily suspended over the weekend..... We know first-hand that censorship against conservative news is real.

~~~~~~
These are the seven worst sins in God's eyes---an abomination to Him that He will judge. We all have them in degree, but being aware of them helps us to be alert to them when they take root in us: "A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.”
IMHO, Kris Paronto, Mark “Oz” Geist, John “Tig“ Tiegen, and the other 35 survivors are true heroes and patriots, they each speak the truth. What the Obama administration and the Fifth Columnist media have done to them is horrible. Now social media police are censoring and suspend Taronto and even Rob O’Neill the killer of Osama Bin Laden. We all know that's why the twitter police are silencing him. It's not their Twitter comments. It's because they are Conservatives.
Twitter needs to pay a price by losing users for their continuous uneven "time outs" of Conservatives while allowing lefties to post anything they want. I'll fight against censorship like this until I take my last breath.

Ears should defend himself instead of depending on Twitter to help him. He's such a worthless POS

There have been countless threats against the President, conservatives and even their children, with little consequence. The guy went too far, but once again, why the double standard?

The right are like programmed robots just say Benghazi and they bark like puppies. Grow up snowflakes.

The right are like programmed robots just say Benghazi and they bark like puppies. Grow up snowflakes.

Yea, "What difference does it make?", right.

I just thank God and Trump, that you leftwads are no longer in a position to make any difference at all.

Benghazi Hero’s Forced To Delete Tweet Criticizing Obama After Account Is Suspended: ‘Twitter Doesn’t Censor, Ehh Jack?’
Benghazi hero's forced to delete tweet criticizing Obama after account is suspended: 'Twitter doesn't censor, ehh Jack?'

8 hours ago · The more the social media giants insist there’s no censoring of conservative views, the more reality proves otherwise.
Kris Paronto, one of the CIA security contractors on the ground that fateful night in Benghazi, was forced to delete a tweet critical of President Barack Obama when his account was temporarily suspended over the weekend..... We know first-hand that censorship against conservative news is real.

~~~~~~
These are the seven worst sins in God's eyes---an abomination to Him that He will judge. We all have them in degree, but being aware of them helps us to be alert to them when they take root in us: "A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.”
IMHO, Kris Paronto, Mark “Oz” Geist, John “Tig“ Tiegen, and the other 35 survivors are true heroes and patriots, they each speak the truth. What the Obama administration and the Fifth Columnist media have done to them is horrible. Now social media police are censoring and suspend Taronto and even Rob O’Neill the killer of Osama Bin Laden. We all know that's why the twitter police are silencing him. It's not their Twitter comments. It's because they are Conservatives.
Twitter needs to pay a price by losing users for their continuous uneven "time outs" of Conservatives while allowing lefties to post anything they want. I'll fight against censorship like this until I take my last breath.
Paronto’s a nutjob.

The guy pissed off and speaking his mind..........fought there..........he earned the right to say FU.......and he is doing so...including Obama.

I support his right to tell them where to stick that video story.

~~~~~~
Paronto’s a nutjob.

I would have loved to see you on one of those rooftops in Benghazi, crapping in your panties and screaming like a little girl as those 7.62X29 rounds whizzed past your ears.

It would have truly been hilarious.

~~~~~~
Paronto’s a nutjob.

I would have loved to see you on one of those rooftops in Benghazi, crapping in your panties and screaming like a little girl as those 7.62X29 rounds whizzed past your ears.

It would have truly been hilarious.

Hmm...., I did my thing in Nam. You know the country formally known as French Indo-China. Yes I know the sound and crack of 7.63x39 rounds. Do you Pog?
BTW, it's called the pucker factor for those who have been in battle.

~~~~~~
Paronto’s a nutjob.

Awe, look at you crushing on him!

~~~~~~

No big. Token negro’s time has come and gone already. He was only ther so white people can say they aren’t racist because they voted for him. All Token is doing is trying to get out in front of the one question, “what did you know, and when did you know it”. Notice token negro ain’t giving interviews? Hmm.

Forum List

Back