Twitter permanently suspends the Official Proud Boy's account... what is the issue here?

Hitler would do no such thing and survive. This is America and most of us, unlike the Trump alt right fascists, don't live on our knees.

So the "Proud Boys" can't get laid, they hate women, and they most likely hate gays. I feel so sorry for their house pets and their potted plants who cannot run away. This "organization" is comprised only of sorry losers.

Conservatives need to stop whining and start making their own mediums.

bingo.png

I may be speaking to truth; but the lefties' actions are still un-American. Toro can't come to terms.

He was just interviewed by Glenn Beck today for a full hour. Shame that I he left has such a stranglehold on the culture. This needs to change!

Can't Twitter do what they want?

The gateway pundit doesn't do a good job of explaining why he got banned.
I enjoyed the gateway pundit's conditions at the bottom of the page. One would have thought they'd be backing Twitter to the hilt...

As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.
Gateway Pundit's comments policy

Can't Twitter do what they want?

The gateway pundit doesn't do a good job of explaining why he got banned.
I enjoyed the gateway pundit's conditions at the bottom of the page. One would have thought they'd be backing Twitter to the hilt...

As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.
Gateway Pundit's comments policy

Yes, they word on the basis of compartmentalization which basically means they'll say anything to "win" an argument.

Has Twitter admitted their bias? Dishonest.
If a conservative -- non-left -- Twitter evolved, you democrat political bigot phonies would call it names and refuse to consult it anyway.
Like you do all media with whom you disagree.
Only with media that reports from a left wing angle which is most of the time now.

If a conservative -- non-left -- Twitter evolved, you democrat political bigot phonies would call it names and refuse to consult it anyway.
Only with media that reports from a left wing angle which is most of the time now.
Nonsense, RoshawnMarkwees. You are so far right that Louie Gohmert looks left wing to you.

Nonsense, RoshawnMarkwees. You are so far right that Louie Gohmert looks left wing to you.
I am staunchly non-left as a result of perspective. I guarantee that 95% of your neighbors, colleagues and friends are lefties as are mine.
Think about that and consider context and perspective.
Media is hardcore, overtly left wing.

You are not centrist in the slightest, you are not right wing, you are far, far to the right. And very, very confused.

Forum List

Back