Serial Killer Released From Prison

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
TOLEDO, Ohio — An inmate who confessed to killing three people with his older brother during a string of murders in the 1980s will be released from prison under a decades-old plea deal, a judge ruled Thursday.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/09/judge-allows-release-of-man-who-confessed-to-3-killings/

In a racially motivated series of rapes and murders, this groid and his brother kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered a dear friend of mine when I was a kid. I started carrying a revolver everywhere I went when I was 13 years old after they murdered her. Now they are letting him free because of a plea bargain that Democrat prosecutor Julia Bates offered him. This is fucking insane.

The whole city was terrified because those serial killers were on the loose.

Ahh, they'll fit right in with this the 'new America' society that his been ushered into fruition by Pelosi and Schumer, in this post-Obama era... Perhaps they can settle down in the myriad of 'sanctuary cities' or the Sharia enclaves that we now have.

Ahh, they'll fit right in with this the 'new America' society that his been ushered into fruition by Pelosi and Schumer, in this post-Obama era... Perhaps they can settle down in the myriad of 'sanctuary cities' or the Sharia enclaves that we now have.
It`s all the fault of Obama, Pelosi and Schumer. Go sit in a corner and when we need to see another stupid remark we`ll ring a bell or something for you.
The left owns this dirtbag. You're not entitled to an opinion

Killer goes free: Nathaniel Cook granted release from prison

They released another one of Obama's sons. .... :cool:

This happened in the 80s. Damn, killed 3 people and taxpayers have been feeding him for 20 years, now he gets set free?

He should have been hanged 20 years ago.
You're still going to be paying for this animal. He didn't get that brain surgery job he applied for

That's ridiculous. Violent criminals like that should be hanged in the public square.

A) To serve as a deterrent.

B) To save taxpayer money and free up resources to incarcerate non-capital offense criminals.

Last edited:
TOLEDO, Ohio — An inmate who confessed to killing three people with his older brother during a string of murders in the 1980s will be released from prison under a decades-old plea deal, a judge ruled Thursday.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/09/judge-allows-release-of-man-who-confessed-to-3-killings/

In a racially motivated series of rapes and murders, this groid and his brother kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered a dear friend of mine when I was a kid. I started carrying a revolver everywhere I went when I was 13 years old after they murdered her. Now they are letting him free because of a plea bargain that Democrat prosecutor Julia Bates offered him. This is fucking insane.

They never should have made the deal. But they did. Unless there is some crime he committed that was not part of the plea deal, he gets out. This is the problem with such deals. At the time I'm sure it seemed like a long time in the future.

They never should have made the deal. But they did. Unless there is some crime he committed that was not part of the plea deal, he gets out. This is the problem with such deals. At the time I'm sure it seemed like a long time in the future.

He may shank somebody just to stay in prison.

This is a plea bargain involving prosecutors, defenders, and a judge. None of whom do we know the political leanings of. Blaming it on either party is just stupid.

This is a plea bargain involving prosecutors, defenders, and a judge. None of whom do we know the political leanings of. Blaming it on either party is just stupid.
In the OP I informed you that the prosecutor who made the deal was a Democrat.

Last edited:
In the OP I informed you that the prosecutor who made the deal was a Democrat.
And the defender? And the judge? And did his politics motivate this or was it just a plea bargain for other gain? We don't know. Blaming it on political affiliation is just dumb.

They released another one of Obama's sons. .... :cool:
I think it`s more likely that Trump`s kids and in laws will be locked up. Do you have any more stupid comments?
Stupid like your theory that Trumps kids are going to jail? How fucking delusional are you? :laugh:
Have a passing 5th grader read my post to you. I said it`s "more likely" that Trumps relatives are going to jail because THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED! None of Obama`s kids or Chelsea Clinton are under investigation.

Probably many people will be watching over this person to protect him from accidents.

Forum List

Back