TV Advertising pushing social agendas with role reversal and transgenders

i don't think TV advertising is pushing anything. they see people react favorably to this so they dive in and show it in their commercials.
So, TV advertising can show condom commercials during dinner hour on children's programming networks, or networks pitching a high percentage of children's programming? Or, does the FCC control that?

There's limit, in other words. The FCC determines that limit. So if children are being reached by mentally-ill transgender promotions, then the FCC is complicit in the crime of child abuse.

Just saw a washing machine commercial with a mixed race family.

My desire to wash clothes was not affected either way.

Transgender women want male genitalia back after surgery

Sex Change Regret

Regret Isn’t Rare: The Dangerous Lie of Sex Change Surgery’s Success

Need more??
Imagine that, who would have thought that trying to equate a VERY rare condition of ACTUAL transgender dysphoria and make it equal to someone just WANTING to be the other sex is already causing SERIOUS problems. Right now 1 in 4 is regretting the surgery. You think they were fucked up before, now they are really fucked up.
And we want to push this madness onto our children?????
If so - you are sick.

We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Advertising agencies are actively trying to push a reality that isn't there.

Discuss

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.
I see you have been reprogramed by the propaganda Progressives OK watch all the media you need it just we see it as Brainwashing.

We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Discuss

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.
I see you have been reprogramed by the propaganda Progressives OK watch all the media you need it just we see it as Brainwashing.

I see you haven't been programmed by the grammar people. Get back to me when you can write this sentence in a manner that actually makes SENSE.

Discuss
They even have TV ads showing negroes

Oh wait, that is what conservatives were outraged about fifty years ago
Yep they really hated blacks, like Nat King Cole, Sanford and Son,The Cordets, and others. We did not give them respect but they earned it. So read REAL history of that age and not the Liberal version. The Democrats in the South had problems not the Repubs.

Discuss

I see you haven't been programmed by the grammar people. Get back to me when you can write this sentence in a manner that actually makes SENSE.
I had progressive teachers thought you knew.

Discuss

I had progressive teachers thought you knew.

I think your idea of what a teacher is, might be a little wrong.

There's an expression, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink", this explains teaching perfectly.

I record almost every show I watch. I fast forward through commercials and even scenes I don't want to waste my time with. The problem with commercials is that when they contain material that people reject, they don't see the product. I know that there are commercials leaning hard on interracial or same sex couples but I can't tell you for the world what they are selling.

Again with the inter-racial couples.
This has nothing to do with gender role reversals and now even cross dressing kids used in advertising.
Inter racial marriage is totally normal and quite common. I was married for 27 years to a Mexican, I am as white as they come.

So is your Mexican wife/husband.

There's an expression, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink", this explains teaching perfectly.

Yes but human children are impressionable and more malleable than a horse. And the media arm of your cult knows this.

So does the FCC. So they are complicit in child endangerment until this programming stops. If I were Trump & not wanting to look complicit with pedophile grooming on media, I'd act swiftly. The FCC is under his direct authority.

They are pushing multi-racial couples big time in advertising....

I wonder if the people who shit themselves over this in TV commercials also shit themselves when they see mixed-race people in real life.

I wonder if the people who shit themselves over this in TV commercials also shit themselves when they see mixed-race people in real life.
No, because skin color is inborn and most people understand the 14th Amendment. It doesn't protect behaviors outside religion. So unless transgender is a religion, you're comparing apples and zebras.

No, because skin color is inborn and most people understand the 14th Amendment. It doesn't protect behaviors outside religion. So unless transgender is a religion, you're comparing apples and zebras.
You have claimed it is a religion, a cult also..

You have claimed it is a religion, a cult also..

Absolutely a cult. But harmful cults (see the title of this thread) centered around sexual depravity, and influencing children to regard sexual depravity "as normal" don't have Constitutional protection as far as I know. Has the cult of LGBT applied for tax-exempt status yet? I'd love to see the answer from Uncle Sam if they did.

Forum List

Back