Trump, the gift that keeps on giving!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Billionaire GOP Donor: I’m Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats
“For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.”
A major GOP donor is jumping ship and now he’s contributing to Democratic candidates in hopes of flipping the House of Representatives and/or the Senate in this year’s midterm elections.

Seth Klarman, the billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group who the Economist once dubbed “The Oracle of Boston,” called out Republicans for failing to keep President Donald Trump in check.

“The Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values,” Klarman told the Boston Globe. “For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.”

Even die hard conservatives are understanding, Trump is a hot mess and must be checked!!

“For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.”
A major GOP donor is jumping ship and now he’s contributing to Democratic candidates in hopes of flipping the House of Representatives and/or the Senate in this year’s midterm elections.

Seth Klarman, the billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group who the Economist once dubbed “The Oracle of Boston,” called out Republicans for failing to keep President Donald Trump in check.

“The Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values,” Klarman told the Boston Globe. “For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.”

Even die hard conservatives are understanding, Trump is a hot mess and must be checked!!
The swamp is still fighting back.
We're not at the point that they're circling the drain, but their tricks aren't working.....as exhibited by the James Comey interview.
What a pompous self-serving fool .

Listen. The behavior of the Democrats aka left turds has been on parade for 2 years. Review your behavior and gain some insight!

President Trump is a billionaire who gave up his lifestyle, to work for NOTHING, to make the lives of the American people better. Everything he has done or attempted to do is for the betterment of this country. Now I am sorry you libtards are rooting for the bad guys but that’s just because you are top to bottom assholes.

• Banned

We're not at the point that they're circling the drain, but their tricks aren't working.....as exhibited by the James Comey interview.
Listen, both Comey and Trump are two slime balls.

• Banned
Listen. The behavior of the Democrats aka left turds has been on parade for 2 years. Review your behavior and gain some insight!

President Trump is a billionaire who gave up his lifestyle, to work for NOTHING, to make the lives of the American people better. Everything he has done or attempted to do is for the betterment of this country. Now I am sorry you libtards are rooting for the bad guys but that’s just because you are top to bottom assholes.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So it's the attack of the b-b-b-b-billionaires?

billionaires spending billions to oust other billionaires spending billions to make sure their billionaire buds keep their billions?

~S~

So it's the attack of the b-b-b-b-billionaires?

billionaires spending billions to oust other billionaires spending billions to make sure their billionaire buds keep their billions?

~S~
Have you seen his bullshit ad? He is deplorable.

The Imperial City is full of pompous self-serving fools but they run the show, and they want the pompous self-servicing fool Trump gone.

My guess is Trump is circling the drain. If Ds win the House in November, they will impeach and many Rs in the Senate will gladly vote for removal. I expect a big war is in the works, to save his dumb ass.

/----/ Odds are he's saying that just to get you Libtard Moonbats off his case about being rich.

Trump works for nothing?

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich Off the Presidency

:iyfyus.jpg:

Haven't noticed he gave up anything, he certainly isn't working for free (witness the emoluments lawsuits) and being the mega attention whore he is he's having the time of his life. Everything he's done is either time enrich himself and his family/friends or to get more media attention. He's a bully and a thief who has never given on thought to the "american people".

Talk about pushing the knife in and twisting it, he's using his taxcut bonus to help elect Democrats.

Yeeeouch.

Ho hum ....Another billionaire tries to take Trump down. This is news?

Sweet!

I heard the Koch brothers aren’t amused, either.

You “heard”? Lol. Well let me confirm it. Yes the rich, powerful, connected elites of all stripes are not amused at Trump.
But the people have spoken so they have to helplessly seethe as do you.
I never anticipated that half the pleasure of doing the right thing would be watching soulless liberals in torment.
Lagniappe! :)

Just because you have money doesn't make you smart. Presumably one of the Republic values he is speaking of is fiscal responsibility. So he is going to work for a Democrat majority in Congress.

Think about that.

He is a fucking idiot.

Willow, one of the reasons the elites hate Trump is that they consider him a traitor to his class. It is political yes but also it is about power. His breaking ranks threatens the media-corporate-wall Street-DC narrative and hold on power.

And even more amusing is that the media always proclaims “billionaire” as a credential in the headline when one goes after Trump.
It really impresses these celebrity worshipping types.

But we aren’t going to let the monied class take him down.

Forum List

Back