Turns out that even the skeptics agree, the earth is warming abnormally

I'm sitting here posting at minus 30 C had all my pipes freeze running heaters out the ying yang outside and inside to get a flow going again (it was a serious drop quickly where you can't bank on that) and some moron will tell me I need a car that is white to reduce green house gas emmissions .

Because we don't want to heat up the fucking planet. You can throw and I am not kidding a glass of water into the air out here and it will crystalize. I want to hurt people that tell me I am a bad person for heating my house.

I didn't know we had such accurate measurements over the last 4.5 billion years.
Computer models, written by people with no agenda whatsoever. No, really.

Climate change is established scientific fact. We have direct evidence of climate change over the past few million years, coming in cycles of 30,000-100,000 years. Arctic ice and geological evidence, in combination with computer modeling, allow us to see in to the past to understand how the Earth may change in the future.

Yes, it is quite accurate.
The problem is you've got models written by climatologists. They should be written by statisticians, because this is all about statistics.

Climate change is happening, has always happened and will continue to happen for as long as the earth is around, with or without people. It's more important to put efforts into adapting to the effects of the changes. Not trying to blame people for it. That's just absurd.

I'm sitting here posting at minus 30 C had all my pipes freeze running heaters out the ying yang outside and inside to get a flow going again (it was a serious drop quickly where you can't bank on that) and some moron will tell me I need a car that is white to reduce green house gas emmissions .

Because we don't want to heat up the fucking planet. You can throw and I am not kidding a glass of water into the air out here and it will crystalize. I want to hurt people that tell me I am a bad person for heating my house.
I know what you mean. It's an idiotic of a premise.

The whole scenario is a manipulation scheme...period.

Oh no, you mean there are different climate patters in different places?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/1/1/1/1/1/1/`1/1/1/1/1/1/2;led;jawes uhasfkgdhfasg

Climate change is established scientific fact. We have direct evidence of climate change over the past few million years, coming in cycles of 30,000-100,000 years. Arctic ice and geological evidence, in combination with computer modeling, allow us to see in to the past to understand how the Earth may change in the future.

Yes, it is quite accurate.

Yes, the climate changes. Go figure. Who knew?

Daveman seems not to.
I have never denied the climate changes, or that it appears to be changing now.

All I'm doing is pointing out that AGW supporters haven't proven their case.

Yes, the climate changes. Go figure. Who knew?

Daveman seems not to.

I agree, but one must remember that science doesn't work on "proofs." As in 1+1=2.

It's probability, as we work to establish a theory, it becomes more or less probable that it is correct.

The general percentage for confirmation of a scientific theory in my field is 99.9995% probability, or Sigma 6.

Science has not found another point in Earth's history where the global average temperature has risen as quickly as in the last 100.

That is what is meant by "abnormal".

I didn't know we had such accurate measurements over the last 4.5 billion years.

I didn't claim we had accurate measurements for the past 4.5 billion years, Mr. Non Sequitor

So there could be thousands of times when the temperature rose faster?
Without human input?

Can you show us evidence of this in the U.S.?
Obama's Green Jobs Agenda.

That's the name of something. Its not evidence of your claim.
What I showed was what IS being practiced. And the fact that we have a plethora of oil and fossel fuels that Obama has put the kibosh on to make it expensive in an effort to lower the price for still expensive alternatives.

I stand by my answer. Manipulation and Agenda-Driven politics.

All I am stating with this thread is that there were formerly a bunch of folks who claimed that the data was somehow falsified, and that the earth was not in fact warming.

And you are wrong.

Though it is clear the Earth has been warming since the late 1800's, the temperature record has not shown significant increae, ie no measurable rise greater than significant digits used.

Also, while some critics deny that there has abeen any warming at all, they are the minority from my experience.

And just because there has, IMO, been some temperature increase that does not exclude the FACT that many scientists like Hanson at NASA have been quietly 'adjusting' aka fudging their 'corrected' temperature data.

When government grants are controlled by ideologues left or right science inevitably gets corrupted if dependent on said grants.

Climate change is happening, has always happened and will continue to happen for as long as the earth is around, with or without people.

STOP THE PRESSES

WOW! What a discovery. This needs to be published in the scientific literature IMMEDIATELY. Please, waste no time!

If i t is so obvious then why did Mann try to hide the ME Warming period with his ridiculous 'hockey stick' graph that Gore trumpetted to the whole world?

The FACT that the Earth has these cyucles has been studiously ignored in the propaganda campaign run by Warmista hysterics.

I didn't claim we had accurate measurements for the past 4.5 billion years, Mr. Non Sequitor

So there could be thousands of times when the temperature rose faster?
Without human input?
The One factor that the AGW folks still deny...

our_sun.gif

GW_HOAX.jpg

SUN_EARTH2.jpg

Daveman seems not to.

I agree, but one must remember that science doesn't work on "proofs." As in 1+1=2.

It's probability, as we work to establish a theory, it becomes more or less probable that it is correct.

The general percentage for confirmation of a scientific theory in my field is 99.9995% probability, or Sigma 6.
And yet AGW cultists say the debate is over, the science is settled.

That alone should raise red flags to any clear-thinking individual.

Think I'll go with the 99.9% of scientists who believe in man made global warming, including the leading sceptic of the OP after his own investigation. Call me crazy. Same with evolution, and the ruin of the non rich and the country under Reaganomics..

Being in the land of minus 30 C today not including wind chill, I'd love some global fucking warming.

This is such bullshit social experiment out of crazy asswhipe maniacs who still have the balls to put up a green house gas emmision stock market.

It's fucking insane. When Ken you know the Ken from Enron has launched this program one has to know its shit. The grand caca. The giant shit out of Gore's asshole.

For the good lords sake doesn't anyone on the left get this?

Think I'll go with the 99.9% of scientists who believe in man made global warming, including the leading sceptic of the OP after his own investigation. Call me crazy. Same with evolution, and the ruin of the non rich and the country under Reaganomics..
Not at all surprising that you'd rather cling bitterly to leftist fantasies than reality.

Forum List

Back