Turns out Kyle Rittenhouse didn't lie about planning to go to Texas A&M

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
In an interview, call Rittenhouse says he is moving to Texas. The interviewer asks, "Texas A&M"?
He said "Yes".
Today Rittenhouse clarifies that he will attend a college called Blinn College. 53% of its students end up transferring to Texas A&m. Since Kyle Rittenhouse never said he was going to begin classes in Texas a&m this year, I think liberals are being misleading in claiming that he lied about plans to go to Texas A&m.

Blinn College is a community college based in Brenham with a location near Texas A&M in Bryan that has strong transfer partnerships with Texas A&M. In 2020, the college said 53% of its transfer students continue their studies at Texas A&M.

If you get a 2 year degree in Texas, you can go to any state school in Texas I believe.

In an interview, call Rittenhouse says he is moving to Texas. The interviewer asks, "Texas A&M"?
He said "Yes".
Today Rittenhouse clarifies that he will attend a college called Blinn College. 53% of its students end up transferring to Texas A&m. Since Kyle Rittenhouse never said he was going to begin classes in Texas a&m this year, I think liberals are being misleading in claiming that he lied about plans to go to Texas A&m.

Just exactly what I said he would do.

I knew lots of students who started at Blinndergarden and transferred in.

In fact, many students are "co-enrolled" in both, because Blinn is cheaper and easier. You knock out credits at Blinn on non-core major classes without completely destroying our GPA.

I just thought pop and fresh had made millions suing the press and could go to some private school like Hillsdale...they hate everyone.

Do you guys endorse Pop and Fresh going to an "indoctrination camp"? LOL

I just thought pop and fresh had made millions suing the press and could go to some private school like Hillsdale...they hate everyone.

Do you guys endorse Pop and Fresh going to an "indoctrination camp"? LOL

LOL, Hillsdale just hates you, LOL

Isn't Blinn physically within walking distance of Blue Bell? mmm ice cream.
1654546584341.png

Forum List

Back