Turnout The Lights, The Party Is Over!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this bitch my as well dig her grave!!!

BREAKING: State Department says 150 more Hillary Clinton emails have been 'upgraded' to classified status in the release scheduled for tonight

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:10 EST, 31 August 2015 | UPDATED: 16:10 EST, 31 August 2015

The State Department said Monday afternoon that when it releases the latest tranche of Hillary Clinton's emails tonight, 'somewhere around 150' of them will have been 'upgraded to classified' status.

Agency spokesman Mark Toner briefed reporters in advance of the periodic release, which was rescheduled twice during the day and is now expected at 9:00 p.m. EDT.

Under intense questioning, Toner conceded that the review of about 7,000 pages of emails in the latest batch has uncovered the 150 communications 'that have been subsequently upgraded classified.'

He emphasized that 'the information we've upgraded was not marked classified at the time the emails were sent.' But Toner seemed to hedge his bets against future decision-making inside the U.S. Intelligence Community.

'That's our estimation right now,' said Toner.

Read more: State Dept: 150 more Hillary emails have been 'upgraded' to CLASSIFIED
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"GTP"
4615558027_HillaryforPrison2016_xlarge.jpeg

You DO realize that when something is "upgraded", that means they decided that the information in the document could possibly be used against us, and the document could have been unclassified when it was sent?

I was a Personnelman for over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and worked with classified material on a regular basis.

You DO realize that when something is "upgraded", that means they decided that the information in the document could possibly be used against us, and the document could have been unclassified when it was sent?

I was a Personnelman for over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and worked with classified material on a regular basis.
Personnelman? you guys were famous for selling leave...and fucking up personnel records.

You can bet if it's deemed classified now, it was classified then.

It doesn't make sense to classify something after the fact.

Another reason why her server should have been secured all along.

Another reason why her server should have been secured all along.

I'll admit that she should of used a official server, but she did nothing illegal.

Then you should know that any use of non-government system for transmission of sensitive and classified information is illegal. If anyone in the government got caught doing what Clinton and her staff were doing, they would be in jail.

Then you should know that any use of non-government system for transmission of sensitive and classified information is illegal. If anyone in the government got caught doing what Clinton and her staff were doing, they would be in jail.

She stated that at the time the e-mails were sent, they were unclassified.

Now, they're saying that those e-mails were UPGRADED, meaning moved from being considered unclassified to being classified. Look up the word "upgrade" if you need clarification.

Personnelman? you guys were famous for selling leave...and fucking up personnel records.

HR are pretty much the lowest scum in any branch.

Now, they're saying that those e-mails were UPGRADED, meaning moved from being considered unclassified to being classified. Look up the word "upgrade" if you need clarification.

It means they didn't classify it correctly at the time. Since they were using an entirely illegal system for email to begin with, of course they would lie about the classification as they used it. Are you this fucking stupid? Oh yea, you're "personnel".

It means they didn't classify it correctly at the time. Since they were using an entirely illegal system for email to begin with, of course they would lie about the classification as they used it. Are you this fucking stupid? Oh yea, you're "personnel".
Oh, wait...

He claims he was accessing TOP SECRET material, so let him talk...

It may be enlightening...

Never sold a day of leave in my life. Matter of fact, one time I caught someone who was selling leave, because his friend came in screaming that he didn't get his COMRATS for the 20 days he'd been on leave.

So.................I typed up the paperwork, had the PN1 sign it, and then explained to him that COMRATS was paid at the rate of 5.30/day, whereas he was coming up on reenlistment and could have sold back that 20 days of leave at the rate of 30.52 (his base pay divided by 30). He then tried to get me to stop the paperwork, and I told him nope, sorry, the PN1 knows about it now.

As far as screwing up pay and service records? My last sea tour was an independent duty tour aboard an MSC vessel (USNS CONCORD T-AFS-5), and I was the only Personnelman onboard, taking care of around 30 records. My pay error rate was 1.5 percent. Outstanding for PN's was considered to anyone with an error rate under 5 percent. MSC sent other PN's who were checking onboard their other vessels to see me and learn how I did it.

Oh yeah.................I've also got 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all of them awarded by a flag officer and pinned on me personally by them.

Finished off my career on a 2nd independent duty tour, running the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo. Totally different environment, and while there, we never missed goal.

Don't judge all PN's by the few bad ones you may have met.

Never sold a day of leave in my life. Matter of fact, one time I caught someone who was selling leave, because his friend came in screaming that he didn't get his COMRATS for the 20 days he'd been on leave.

So.................I typed up the paperwork, had the PN1 sign it, and then explained to him that COMRATS was paid at the rate of 5.30/day, whereas he was coming up on reenlistment and could have sold back that 20 days of leave at the rate of 30.52 (his base pay divided by 30). He then tried to get me to stop the paperwork, and I told him nope, sorry, the PN1 knows about it now.

As far as screwing up pay and service records? My last sea tour was an independent duty tour aboard an MSC vessel (USNS CONCORD T-AFS-5), and I was the only Personnelman onboard, taking care of around 30 records. My pay error rate was 1.5 percent. Outstanding for PN's was considered to anyone with an error rate under 5 percent. MSC sent other PN's who were checking onboard their other vessels to see me and learn how I did it.

Oh yeah.................I've also got 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all of them awarded by a flag officer and pinned on me personally by them.

Finished off my career on a 2nd independent duty tour, running the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo. Totally different environment, and while there, we never missed goal.

Navy acheievment medal...? 3 times? what did you do? save the navy $10 on white out? I did 22 years and I got a few myself..and I also know how easy it was to get those if you knew the right people. NAMs....were a dime a dozen and most were not worth the price of the medal they pinned on your uniform.

Navy acheievment medal...? 3 times? what did you do? save the navy $10 on white out? I did 22 years and I got a few myself..and I also know how easy it was to get those if you knew the right people. NAMs....were a dime a dozen and most were not worth the price of the medal they pinned on your uniform.

In some cases you're right, command NAMs sometimes can be given out for damn near anything.

But..................only 10 percent of the command's NAMs can be signed by a flag officer, so you really have to do something good to get that.

But.....................piss all over my service if it makes you feel better.

In some cases you're right, command NAMs sometimes can be given out for damn near anything.

But..................only 10 percent of the command's NAMs can be signed by a flag officer, so you really have to do something good to get that.

But.....................piss all over my service if it makes you feel better.[/QUOTE]

Not pissing your service...pissing on PN's......sorry you picked that rate.......they were the most crooked SOB's I ever served with.

The reason that I picked that rate is because it is one of the few rates that can go ANYWHERE in the Navy.

How else do you think I managed independent duty on an MSC vessel? Spent 2 years living on a ship with my own stateroom and mess deck workers that took my order for meals and brought my plate to me. I gotta tell ya, probably some of the cushiest sea duty you could ever want, provided you don't mind being deployed all the time. Out of 2 years onboard, I spent a total of 3 weeks in homeport.

Additionally, how do you think I became the LPO and Head Classifier of a MEPS? You can't do that as any other rate.

Forum List

Back