TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
TURNING ON THEIR OWN:
James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax

TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax - DCWhispers.com
03/26/2019
There needs to be just a bit of reading between the lines here but make no mistake, what James Clapper is doing here is sending out a warning flare that if he's going down there will be a lot of others he intends to take with him ”including a certain former President of the United States. (Really pay attention to how much he emphasizes Obama's personal involvement in the process from beginning to end.) This is a Deep State operative clearly rattled by what may soon be coming his way"¦

~~~~~~
IMO, the plotters thought that they could put so much stress on Trump that he would either stroke out or resign. They would then cover up everything that they had done. They never thought that it would actually end with Mueller exonerating Trump. They are in full panic mode right now.
There will be a lot of fatal heart attacks, strokes, and accidents among the elitist cognoscenti real soon now.
It's still incredible how Obama got away with telling Medvedev that he'd have more flexibility on an open microphone.
Talk about your unequivocal COLLUSION!!!
Something is lacking when Clapper speaks, he makes it sound like Obama could use a fall guy and more about now.

Remember, Clapper Admitted That Obama Ordered Strzok To Kick Off First Big Play Of The Russia Hoax
Remember, Clapper Admitted That OBAMA Ordered Strzok To Kick Off First Big Play of the Russia Hoax - Big League Politics.
(Big League Politics) James Clapper admitted that Barack Obama personally ordered the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) at the end of his presidency, which was compiled by disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok in January 2017 and kicked off the Democrats™ Russia-themed agitation against President Trump as the new commander in chief took office.

I would not be surprised if one of the filthy, corrupt Obama's actually suggested to Jussie Smollett he commit that hoax involving the 2 Nigerians pretending to be Trump supporters. Hussaine Obama has conspicuously been out of sight lately. IMO, Hussaine and his handlers are trying desperately to come up with yet another hoax. The question that comes to mind is if justice prevails and Hussaine is convicted of treason, will they still build the Obama Library? :p

I would not be surprised if one of the filthy, corrupt Obama's actually suggested to Jussie Smollett he commit that hoax involving the 2 Nigerians pretending to be Trump supporters. Hussaine Obama has conspicuously been out of sight lately. IMO, Hussaine and his handlers are trying desperately to come up with yet another hoax. The question that comes to mind is if justice prevails and Hussaine is convicted of treason, will they still build the Obama Library? :p
The Obama's are the ones who got Smollete off the hook but they are still in the cross hairs of the FBI for the letter. He may still go to jail real soon.

And the Dossier coup investigation is just getting a good start. I doubt Obama will see jail time but he should IMHO..

Obama could stand trial in the senate even after leaving office if crimes were discovered....can he be retroactively impeached? that is a good question...some say yes some say its not so easy...but a funny point I found is any person that can show harm from Obama's actions can personally sue him...can you imagine Trump suing Obama after he leaves office?... that would be great....

Obama could stand trial in the senate even after leaving office if crimes were discovered....can he be retroactively impeached? that is a good question...some say yes some say its not so easy...but a funny point I found is any person that can show harm from Obama's actions can personally sue him...can you imagine Trump suing Obama after he leaves office?... that would be great....
If it can be proved that Obama obstructed justice in the Clinton investigation he and lynch could go to prison for 20 years.. Its already proved by witnesses that Lynch ordered the obstruction and you can damn well bet Obama told her to..

If it can be proved that Obama obstructed justice in the Clinton investigation he and lynch could go to prison for 20 years.. Its already proved by witnesses that Lynch ordered the obstruction and you can damn well bet Obama told her to..
And she will sing like a bird to stay out of jail...she doesn't give a rats ass that Obama is the first black anything....lol

The Obama's are the ones who got Smollete off the hook but they are still in the cross hairs of the FBI for the letter. He may still go to jail real soon.

And the Dossier coup investigation is just getting a good start. I doubt Obama will see jail time but he should IMHO..

~~~~~~
Obama may not be doing any jail time, but I sure as heck would like to see many of his appointees and sycophants do the time for him.

~~~~~~
Obama may not be doing any jail time, but I sure as heck would like to see many of his appointees and sycophants do the time for him.
It all depends on what evidence they give up to stay out of jail and if it can be corroborated... if it can be verified, dumbo goes to jail...

And she will sing like a bird to stay out of jail...she doesn't give a rats ass that Obama is the first black anything....lol

I doubt it. They would go down for their Messiah, and get well paid for it.

Nope!

Linsey Graham strongly hinted he is planning to go after Comey. I would love to see him and Stzrok perp-walked together, like in Falcon and the Snowman.

Wow, a media site called "Whispers"?

Must be the name that makes it credible.

Linsey Graham strongly hinted he is planning to go after Comey. I would love to see him and Stzrok perp-walked together, like in Falcon and the Snowman.

Yup. He's looking to get another special prosecutor to investigate what Mueller didn't.

Should be one interesting report.

Forum List

Back