Turn on Rachel Maddow

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;2059171 said:
How do you compromise on destroying this country through taxation and regulation?

Projected costs of this bill < costs of Bush tax cuts

Projected costs of this bill < Iraq war

Projected costs of this bill < Afghanistan war

Projected costs of this bill < 'War on Drugs'

Actually the Bush tax cuts increased revenue to the Feds, so they didnt cost anything.
What regulations did the Iraq War entail?
What regulations did the Afghan War entail?
What does the "war on drugs" have to do with anything?
What were the costs of the "war on poverty" and why is this going to be any different?

so I went and watched maddow rant about republican hypocrisy.. wonder why she didn't tell us what the demoncwats said when Republicans used "reconcilliation" she's the liar,, by omission.

now now....let's not insult liars. Rachel doesn't know any better. She merely reads what they write for her and tell her to be as condescending as possible when reading her script.

She's great at it, don't you think? She couldn't possibly be able to refer back to when democrats were belly aching about reconcilliation...she wasn't told to be aware of it.

Poor Andy Dick....

custom_1236805090146_rachel_maddow_031009.jpg

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2059186 said:
She has excellent research abilitiies?:cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl:

Yes she does. But maybe you are too busy dwelling on sexuality. Yes, I think so.

She says frequently that all it takes is two aids and 'the google'.

Is it her problem Republicans are too stupid to get the 4-1-1 on this new 'interwebz' thing?
Obviously Cons are too stupid to figure out the Google. Rachel constantly shows them clips from Google, depicting them lying their asses off.

I thought we were going to be discussing sexual fantasies about her as in turn on Rachal Maddow!

She is pretty hot for a liberal.

My favorite Rachel Maddow clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_T19x1ohc]YouTube - Employee of the Month - Andy Dick deleted scene[/ame]

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2059186 said:
Yes she does. But maybe you are too busy dwelling on sexuality. Yes, I think so.

She says frequently that all it takes is two aids and 'the google'.

Is it her problem Republicans are too stupid to get the 4-1-1 on this new 'interwebz' thing?
Obviously Cons are too stupid to figure out the Google. Rachel constantly shows them clips from Google, depicting them lying their asses off.

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2059171 said:
How do you compromise on destroying this country through taxation and regulation?

Actually the Bush tax cuts increased revenue to the Feds, so they didnt cost anything.
What were the costs of the "war on poverty" and why is this going to be any different?

Bull crap AGAIN.....

It took UNTIL 2005 before the treasury brought in more taxes than we collected in 2000, without any of bush's tax cuts...

Under most all circumstances, with the natural growth of gdp, we bring in more taxes, each and every year...EVEN if tax policy is left untouched.

The tax cuts were NEVER PAID FOR, under Bush's term....we never regained what we lost in revenue the first 4 years....by 2007 we were in this recession with a pull back in jobs and the economy...

I thought we were going to be discussing sexual fantasies about her as in turn on Rachal Maddow!

She is pretty hot for a liberal.

It's all makeup and lighting.

Ever seen a pic of her offstage? She looks like your nerdy little brother.

I know how to spell it:

D.C.

Maddow's behavior with Ivanka Trump was troubling to say the least.

Shame on her...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0CYi1QeKs&feature=related]YouTube - Andy Dick touches Ivanka Trump gets thrown off Jimmy Kimmel[/ame]

the Bill has already had a vote, and it passed the house with a majority and it passed the Senate on a super majority...60 votes.

A majority vote is going to be used on the Bill that ALREADY PASSED, in their Conference amendments to bring the 2 bills together.

And again, I repeat...the Health Care Bill ALREADY HAD A VOTE in both the house and senate...so reconciliation was NOT USED to pass the bill, a filibuster was used, to make 60 votes necessary...AND IT PASSED.

the Bill has already had a vote, and it passed the house with a majority and it passed the Senate on a super majority...60 votes.

A majority vote is going to be used on the Bill that ALREADY PASSED, in their Conference amendments to bring the 2 bills together.

And again, I repeat...the Health Care Bill ALREADY HAD A VOTE in both the house and senate...so reconciliation was NOT USED to pass the bill, a filibuster was used, to make 60 votes necessary...AND IT PASSED.

Could you repeat that one more time for me please---I stepped away for a sec.

Every news commentator has explained this (except Fox commentators). They're being deliberately obtuse.

Could you repeat that one more time for me please---I stepped away for a sec.

were you walking the dillo-ducklings across the street?

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2059171 said:

Bull crap AGAIN.....

It took UNTIL 2005 before the treasury brought in more taxes than we collected in 2000, without any of bush's tax cuts...

Under most all circumstances, with the natural growth of gdp, we bring in more taxes, each and every year...EVEN if tax policy is left untouched.

The tax cuts were NEVER PAID FOR, under Bush's term....we never regained what we lost in revenue the first 4 years....by 2007 we were in this recession with a pull back in jobs and the economy...

Are you really out to prove you ignorance again? I don't need any more demonstration as you've failed at every economic subject you have put your narrow little mind to.
Sorry. Not even worth responding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back