Turn on Rachel Maddow

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Bill has already had a vote, and it passed the house with a majority and it passed the Senate on a super majority...60 votes.

A majority vote is going to be used on the Bill that ALREADY PASSED, in their Conference amendments to bring the 2 bills together.

And again, I repeat...the Health Care Bill ALREADY HAD A VOTE in both the house and senate...so reconciliation was NOT USED to pass the bill, a filibuster was used, to make 60 votes necessary...AND IT PASSED.

Could you repeat that one more time for me please---I stepped away for a sec.

were you walking the dillo-ducklings across the street?

I only let them out on week ends

the Bill has already had a vote, and it passed the house with a majority and it passed the Senate on a super majority...60 votes.

A majority vote is going to be used on the Bill that ALREADY PASSED, in their Conference amendments to bring the 2 bills together.

And again, I repeat...the Health Care Bill ALREADY HAD A VOTE in both the house and senate...so reconciliation was NOT USED to pass the bill, a filibuster was used, to make 60 votes necessary...AND IT PASSED.

You can't possibly be this stupid in real life. I suspect you are really a GOP plant trying to make Dems look bad.
In fact there is no such thing as "The Health Care Bill." There is a senate health care and a house health care bill and Obama's health care draft. They differ on major issues from each other. That is not how this government works, where both houses must pass the exact same bill.

☭proletarian☭;2057885 said:
Um... yes, it was.

Also... what's your obsession with her sexuality?

Cons know a lot about Rachel seeing as how they never saw her.
It's called FEAR guys. F.E.A.R.....FEAR! And the RWers, self-proclaimed cons and Repulbicans truly FEAR Rachel Maddow. Notice how they never stop attacking her, personally and every other angle.

Like Cockroaches to the light...scrambling in FEAR.

roflmao.gif

My first thought at the thread title is:
I don't think I can.
In more ways than one.

☭proletarian☭;2057885 said:
Um... yes, it was.

Also... what's your obsession with her sexuality?

Cons know a lot about Rachel seeing as how they never saw her.
It's called FEAR guys. F.E.A.R.....FEAR! And the RWers, self-proclaimed cons and Repulbicans truly FEAR Rachel Maddow. Notice how they never stop attacking her, personally and every other angle.

Like Cockroaches to the light...scrambling in FEAR.

roflmao.gif
Hmmmm...Let's replace "Rachel Maddow" with "Tea Baggers" or even "Sarah Palin", and "RWers, self-proclaimed cons and Repulbicans (sic)" with "leftist moonbat freaks" and how does that swill read?

Rachel Maddow and the MSNBC news between 1:00 o’clock PM central standard time and 11:00 o’clock PM central standard time is the best USA political news source out there

For world news, I suggest “Newsy Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back