Turn on Rachel Maddow

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

She's currently documenting reconciliation- and the Republicans using it and passing bills only because Cheney broke the tie.

Something to keep in mind when they call it unconstitutional.

☭proletarian☭;2057626 said:
She's currently documenting reconciliation- and the Republicans using it and passing bills only because Cheney broke the tie.

who called reconciliation unconstitutional?

i don't think they call it unconstitutional. but they act like it's somehow 'not fair'.

... unless of course THEY do it.

Rachel did a great job.

"the Constitution intends the opposite"
-Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

Former Reconciliation Supporter Hatch Attacks Reconciliation As Unconstitutional | TPMDC

Limbaugh declares reconciliation "not constitutional" | Media Matters for America

Not surprisingly, the Dems (the other head on the same beast) has said the same kinda shit in the past.

Rachel rocks. She has given the Cons fits recently. Nothing like seeing them on tape doing the things they condemn.

☭proletarian☭;2057664 said:

-Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

Former Reconciliation Supporter Hatch Attacks Reconciliation As Unconstitutional | TPMDC

Limbaugh declares reconciliation "not constitutional" | Media Matters for America

Not surprisingly, the Dems (the other head on the same beast) has said the same kinda shit in the past.

didn't hear hatch and don't listen to limbaugh. but what I have heard is that reconciliation is supposed to be limited to matters of budget. I say let the demons do "reconcilliation" and then we can watch the explosions that follow and learn a little thang or two or three.

i don't think they call it unconstitutional. but they act like it's somehow 'not fair'.

Rachel did a great job.

It is a misuse of a procedure in the senate that was never meant for a big social program like this. Nor was it ever used for one by the GOP.
Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. No wonder you like her.

You can read Orrin's masterpiece of deception here:

washingtonpost.com

Republicans don't seem to understand. When you become a senator, you are a senator for EVERYONE in your district. When you are President, you are president for everyone in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can read Orrin's masterpiece of deception here:

washingtonpost.com

you can read rdean's pitiful attempt at deception here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/107620-are-republicans-rebuilding-american-hate-groups.html

Wow, I have a "stalker". Why did I get such a "dumb" one? Guess all the good ones were taken.

Pointing out your deception doesn't make anybody a "stalker." Making that bogus and stupid claim you just made does however make you quite ghey.

Rachel did a great job.

It is a misuse of a procedure in the senate that was never meant for a big social program like this. Nor was it ever used for one by the GOP.
Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. No wonder you like her.

Um... yes, it was.

Also... what's your obsession with her sexuality?

so I went and watched maddow rant about republican hypocrisy.. wonder why she didn't tell us what the demoncwats said when Republicans used "reconcilliation" she's the liar,, by omission.

☭proletarian☭;2057664 said:
-Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

didn't hear hatch and don't listen to limbaugh. but what I have heard is that reconciliation is supposed to be limited to matters of budget. I say let the demons do "reconcilliation" and then we can watch the explosions that follow and learn a little thang or two or three.

That is it exactly

But the uber-lefties will continue with their half-truths and their flat out fiction to try and make people think otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back