Turn on MSLSD Now

Forbes is handing Sharpton his ass on the issues. Sharpton is a race baiting asshole. Sharpton is sitting there looking dumbfounded. Why does even MSLSD give him a forum to spew his hatred?

Update: Forbes just bitch slapped the RINO Scarborough over tax cuts.

can you provide a link now?

Morning Joe

I just watched the Forbes segment. Unless it was edited I don't think it's quite as bad as the OP stated. Seemed like a fairly decent exchange between him, the race pimp, and Joey.

Forbes is handing Sharpton his ass on the issues. Sharpton is a race baiting asshole. Sharpton is sitting there looking dumbfounded. Why does even MSLSD give him a forum to spew his hatred?

Update: Forbes just bitch slapped the RINO Scarborough over tax cuts.

can you provide a link now?

Morning Joe

I just watched the Forbes segment. Unless it was edited I don't think it's quite as bad as the OP stated. Seemed like a fairly decent exchange between him, the race pimp, and Joey.

Thank You for the link. Sharpton doesn't know economics the way Forbes does. Sharton just spouts talking points.

You can usually get videos at the MJ website, although if their host and guest got their asses kicked I wouldn't be surprised if they're not there.

As to the question of why MSNBC has the race pimp Sharpton on the payroll I figure they sold their souls in order to hopefully garner some black viewers to help their abysmal ratings.

Im sure they will be there. They dont have the humility to admit their host got their butt kicked.

Thanks for nothing. This thread is a fail.

Not if you were here at the time. You just don't seem to get it. It wasn't meant to even still be talked about yet I still have to explain it to you after 3 attempts.

The only "fail" is the failure of you to have any degree of common sense.

Thanks for nothing. This thread is a fail.

Not if you were here at the time. You just don't seem to get it. It wasn't meant to even still be talked about yet I still have to explain it to you after 3 attempts.

The only "fail" is the failure of you to have any degree of common sense.

You don't have to explain anything to me. Blastoff got the link I asked for. Thanks for playing though.

Forum List

Back