Turkiye News

* Russian gas company Gazprom; "European countries need to deal with Turkiye about the gas flow. The gas valve of Russia is in the hands of Turks anymore."

* Turkish company TORUNOG produces %80 of pots and pans needs of Europe.
e

for those interested in decency-----Turkey produces lots of house-hold objects and also ----some clothing----like underwear etc and shirts ----------for the sake of decency----boycott the developing
shariah shit hole----- I never buy Items from Turkey anymore-----also --Indonesia and Pakistan.

More should be published on the present and historic filth of the
turks-----right now it is a favorite refuge for criminals

* Russian gas company Gazprom; "European countries need to deal with Turkiye about the gas flow. The gas valve of Russia is in the hands of Turks anymore."

Turkey: Ottoman language classes compulsory whether 'people want it or not', says Erdogan
Turkey Ottoman language classes compulsory whether people want it or not says Erdogan?

Anger at plans to boost religious teaching in Turkey
BBC News - Anger at plans to boost religious teaching in Turkey?

European court condemns Turkey for discriminating against Alevis
European court condemns Turkey for discriminating against Alevis Reuters

Turkey's AKP aimed to create rich class close to itself after 2007, prominent scholar says
Turkey s AKP aimed to create rich class close to itself after 2007 prominent scholar says - ECONOMICS

* from Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs to European countries ; "Dont expect us to be altruistic in this issue."

* Turkiye makes new trade agreements with Lithuania worth of 1 Billion $.

This thread is worse than watching the pre-dawn Farm Report out in the sticks on a cold winter's day.

You're absolutely right. Since Mineva announced that she was Russian when she first appeared on this forum, perhaps she would enjoy hearing the Red Army singing. I don't know though if Muslim Russians enjoy singing. Surely she would enjoy the man singing the old Gypsy song Ochi Chyornye (Dark Eyes).

Russian Army Choir HD - YouTube

* from Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs to European countries ; "Dont expect us to be altruistic in this issue."

Good point---the less in the realm of decency ANYONE expects from Turkey-----the better off he will be. Decent turks are being railroaded into the stench of shariah

* Europe begs Turkiye to not to be business partner with Russia.
Actually, Erdogan should go right ahead and become a business partner with Russia...

Especially after this week's catastrophe with the Russian rouble...

Backed the wrong horse again, did you?

giphy.gif

Losers.

* Europe begs Turkiye to not to be business partner with Russia.
Actually, Erdogan should go right ahead and become a business partner with Russia...

Especially after this week's catastrophe with the Russian rouble...

Backed the wrong horse again, did you?

giphy.gif

Losers.

sheeesh kondor----It did not even occur to me----somehow---
gee------I am a little surprised at myself----somehow-----
I now feel a lot better than I did-----before I read your
post-----it's like HOLIDAY CHEER-----certainly beats even
heavily spiked eggnog

* Turkish Prime Minister in Greece. Davutoglu said "We have held a useful meeting with Greeks."

* Turkish Prime Minister's warnings from Greece to The Greek Cypriot side; Wake up from the dreams. We wont allow any unilateral dominance in the Eastern Mediterranean.

"useful meeting" in the Turkish lexicon -----tends to mean---"we clubbed them and then slit their throats." I certainly hope that none of the greeks ended up dead this time.
Cyprus is a greek country since antiquity-----it has been
OCCUPIED by murdering Ottoman jihadist pigs for about the past 400 years----time for the pigs to leave

* Russian President Putin; If Europe wants to buy gas, then they have to apply for Turkiye.

* Boron nitride windings developed by Turkish doctors, provides more than 50% rapid recovery of the fractures.

* Turkiye's first chip factory will be opened in January. Together Turkiye, the number of countries that have this high technology will increase to 5.

* Russian President Putin; If Europe wants to buy gas, then they have to apply for Turkiye.

ok so? BOTH Putin and Erdogan conduct themselves like two bit thugs--------most people already knew that. In fact thuggery is characteristic of many Russians and Turks.

* According to TIME magazine, Turkish photojournalist Bulent Kilic is the most successful of 2014.

Forum List

Back