Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

Turkey Extremism | Turks increasingly turn to Islamic extremism - Los Angeles Times

Turkey's secular tradition and official monitoring of religious practice for years helped restrain extremism at home and in the diaspora. But the newer movements churn out Internet propaganda in Turkish as well as German, an effort to recruit among a Turkish immigrant population in Germany that numbers close to 3 million.

"We are seeing almost as much propaganda material from these Turkic groups as we are from Al Qaeda," said Evan Kohlmann, a U.S. private consultant who works with anti-terrorism agencies around the world. "Turks were perceived as moderate with few connections to Al Qaeda central. Now Germany is dealing with this threat in a community that could be a sleeping giant."

...Combat-hardened Central Asians have adopted a global agenda and tapped a new recruitment pool. Only five years ago, Kohlmann said, there was little need for Turkic-language translators to monitor extremist Internet traffic; now they are in demand.

"These groups are trying to establish their pedigree and catering their propaganda to Turkic speakers who don't speak Arabic or Pashto," the dominant language in the Afghan-Pakistani border region, he said. "Their media organizations are saying: We are the equivalent of Al Qaeda for Turks."

The Islamic Jihad Union, an Uzbek-led group, has alternately competed and worked with Al Qaeda. The organization trained and directed two Turks and two German converts who have agreed to plead guilty in a 2007 bomb plot against U.S. targets in Germany.

Last year, the group announced that another recruit, a 28-year-old Turk born in Bavaria, killed two U.S. soldiers in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan.

During the same period as the attack last year, half a dozen French and Belgian militants were training in Al Qaeda compounds in the Waziristan region of Pakistan. The subsequent description by a French trainee of the nationalities of the fighters he encountered departs from the commonly held image of an essentially Arab movement.

The only inferiority complex I'm seeing here is from that jstone douchebag with his strange agenda. It seems bigots on all sides are very committed to their bullshit.

Must your humiliation over the inferiority of Turkey be so transparent?

What "humiliation" could there possibly be for me even if your silly agenda were remotely accurate? I am not Turkish nor do I live in Turkey. Hell, I've never even visited. You need to get to a shrink or something.

TurkeyTarget.jpg

So what gives Turkey the right to interfere with other countrys and install your islamic brotherhood rule? Are you not the same people who cry about how the U.S. has no right to do the verry same thing? So what makes Turkey so special? Please explain that one to me.

So what gives Turkey the right to interfere with other countrys and install your islamic brotherhood rule? Are you not the same people who cry about how the U.S. has no right to do the verry same thing? So what makes Turkey so special? Please explain that one to me.

The depraved cult of Islam says that the Earth belongs to allah and it is the duty of all degenerate muslims to seize control of the world and establish a global islamic caliphate governed by barbaric shariah law and ruled by savage muslim rulers.

Knuckled-head bigoted losers like you always sing one tune endlessly. Seek professional help for your OCD of hatred, you useless fuck.

Knuckled-head bigoted losers like you always sing one tune endlessly. Seek professional help for your OCD of hatred, you useless fuck.

you have to resort to insults and profanity when you are on the wrong side or you have a weak mind. But thats ok we expect that from you.

Last edited:

Who is bigoted, psycho?

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

The depraved cult of Islam says that the Earth belongs to allah and it is the duty of all degenerate muslims to seize control of the world and establish a global islamic caliphate governed by barbaric shariah law and ruled by savage muslim rulers.

yet the last several hundred years it has been the western civilizations which has invaded and controlled much of the Islamic world to exploit.

yet the last several hundred years it has been the western civilizations which has invaded and controlled much of the Islamic world to exploit.

Yet, you're a proven uneducated dimwit: Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is bigoted, psycho? ]

YOU are, shitforbrains. I'm sure we've covered this before.

Who is bigoted, psycho?

Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

YOU are, shitforbrains. I'm sure we've covered this before.

Who is bigoted, psycho? ]

YOU ARE, shitforbrains.

Who is the bigot, psycho?

Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Asperger syndrome or Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder (play /ˈɑːspərɡərz/[1] or /ˈæspərɡərz/[2]) is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[3][4]

Asperger syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy

Thats Him!

Asperger syndrome or Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder (play /ˈɑːspərɡərz/[1] or /ˈæspərɡərz/[2]) is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant []difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests[/]. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, []physical clumsiness and atypical use of language[/B] are frequently reported.[3][4]

Asperger syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who []lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy[/]

Thats Him!

You would be the psycho twat from bankrupt and racist spain claiming the Jews perpetrated 9/11 :cuckoo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4053557-post6.html

What, no touristas to blow? :lol:

Forum List

Back