Turkey sends 100 ships against Israel

Looks like Biden can’t maintain control of our NATO “allies”. Turkey has publicly come out calling Israel a terrorist state and fully supports Hamas.

I remember when President Trump said NATO needed to be realigned, hinting at getting rid of the Islamic state of Turkey, which went full Islamic extremist when Obama allowed the Ataturks to be wiped out and backed Erdogan. President Trump pulled them out of the F-35 program.

Now this is interesting, if Israel attacks Turkey, then the US must declare war on Israel.

That's not the way it works.

No, just a difference of opinion.

Now bombing the Kurds was pissing all over Trump after he told the Turks 'no.'
Funny, they have been bombing Kurds during the Biden regime.

Don’t see you guys saying Turkey is “pissing” on Biden.

Looks like Biden can’t maintain control of our NATO “allies”. Turkey has publicly come out calling Israel a terrorist state and fully supports Hamas.

I remember when President Trump said NATO needed to be realigned, hinting at getting rid of the Islamic state of Turkey, which went full Islamic extremist when Obama allowed the Ataturks to be wiped out and backed Erdogan. President Trump pulled them out of the F-35 program.

Now this is interesting, if Israel attacks Turkey, then the US must declare war on Israel.

Why would Israel attack Turkey if Turkey did not attack Israel?

They are going to defend Palestine.

Who do you think they will ”defend” them from?

Can you post anything that makes any sense? You just said Israel was going to defend Gaza by attacking Turkey? Or did you mean because Turkey will defend Gaza from the Israelis? Either way is moronic!

BTW, Palestine was a geographical area, not a country.

You need to lay off the booze and drugs while posting. Maybe that will help!

Can you post anything that makes any sense? You just said Israel was going to defend Gaza by attacking Turkey? Or did you mean because Turkey will defend Gaza from the Israelis? Either way is moronic!

BTW, Palestine was a geographical area, not a country.

You need to lay off the booze and drugs while posting. Maybe that will help!

You are confused by Turkey saying it will defend Palestine, calling Israel war criminals, and warning the US to stay out?

Maybe you should lay off the booze and drugs.

Iran is getting what they wanted.
They are provoking war with Israel.
Turkey is making a big mistake to align with Iran and get itself kicked out of NATO.
Turkey's navy would not last very long in a war.

You are confused by Turkey saying it will defend Palestine, calling Israel war criminals, and warning the US to stay out?

Maybe you should lay off the booze and drugs.
Just FYI, the only drugs I take are anti-rejection drugs after my transplant and I cannot drink either.

Turkey's Navy is small and would be wiped out by our carrier task force in a matter of minutes if they dared to do anything to attack Israel. The NATO treaty does not apply if they attack Israel in any way. They would cease to exist as a part of NATO. I have done exercises with their Navy years ago. Their officers sleep on mattresses filled with straw.

Photo of Turkish ship heading towards Gaza to save the beastbul Belestinians.
1698641653500.jpeg

Iran is getting what they wanted.
They are provoking war with Israel.
Turkey is making a big mistake to align with Iran and get itself kicked out of NATO.
Turkey's navy would not last very long in a war.
Iran or Deep State ?
All scripted and Act two could get busy .
But it will all end as suddenly as it started .

The same script has happened several times before .
But now all military contractors will make many extra billions as they all gear up for future scrpted wars .
And Gaza is effectively "disappeared" .
Next? West Bank .

Forum List

Back