Turkey sends 100 ships against Israel

Photo of Turkish ship heading towards Gaza to save the beastbul Belestinians.
View attachment 850533
Just FYI, the only drugs I take are anti-rejection drugs after my transplant and I cannot drink either.

Turkey's Navy is small and would be wiped out by our carrier task force in a matter of minutes if they dared to do anything to attack Israel. The NATO treaty does not apply if they attack Israel in any way. They would cease to exist as a part of NATO. I have done exercises with their Navy years ago. Their officers sleep on mattresses filled with straw.

This is their Navy:

I asked the internet. No mention from any reputable news source; barely any mention from the right wing kook sites.

What kind of freaking navy does Turkey have? Way back in the 30's General Billy Mitchell proved that ships were no match for air superiority and Israel certainly has air superiority. What we have is an escalation of the conflict during the administration of a weak and mentally impaired president supported by a radical media which is only interested in political power and that's more dangerous than 100 Turkish ships.

What kind of freaking navy does Turkey have? Way back in the 30's General Billy Mitchell proved that ships were no match for air superiority and Israel certainly has air superiority. What we have is an escalation of the conflict during the administration of a weak and mentally impaired president supported by a radical media which is only interested in political power and that's more dangerous than 100 Turkish ships.
Billy Mitchell did not have to fly against surface to air missiles either.

Turkey has very few combatants, mostly what you see in those images. Their 100 warships are actually much smaller and less capable than you would understand. They are primarily coastal craft. They have one large ship that would be taken out of action in seconds.
It would still require action to take them out. Is Biden going to do that if they actively engage in military action against Israel?

This is massive escalation, none of you warmongers seem to get it. Just keep pretending everything is okay. That always works out great.

It would still require action to take them out. Is Biden going to do that if they actively engage in military action against Israel?

This is massive escalation, none of you warmongers seem to get it. Just keep pretending everything is okay. That always works out great.
What you don't get is that you have once again fallen for a hoax.

Any mention of the 100 ships?

Warmonger? You better check that ego, partner! I have no idea what Biden will do. He's a vegetable.

Forum List

Back