Turkey In The Straw

Back in the early Seventies I attended the Bean Blossom Bluegrass festival located in Bean Blossom, Indiana 3 or 4 years in a row... Not only did I give my heart to a tow headed young lady from Arkansas, I learned to appreciate Bluegrass music like I never has seen it before...

Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground – Bean Blossom

how about the original....

More affectionately known as the "Singing Brakeman" as he was employed on a Railroad in Mississippi somewhere... I know thif because my father was a Trainman for 43 years on the railroad and was a huge fan of Jimmy Rodgers...
Thanks

Back in the early Seventies I attended the Bean Blossom Bluegrass festival located in Bean Blossom, Indiana 3 or 4 years in a row... Not only did I give my heart to a tow headed young lady from Arkansas, I learned to appreciate Bluegrass music like I never has seen it before...

Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground – Bean Blossom

how about the original....

More affectionately known as the "Singing Brakeman" as he was employed on a Railroad in Mississippi somewhere... I know thif because my father was a Trainman for 43 years on the railroad and was a huge fan of Jimmy Rodgers...
Thanks

yea he was pretty good....wrote a lot of good stuff...

Forum List

Back