Turkey cuts ties with France after lawmakers pass bill on Armenian genocide

Very good for France.

Turkey remains illegitimate in the world community until it owns up to its genocidal past.

Quote: JakeStarkey
Let me remind you that Turkey is the collective tail of a dog wagged by both Europe and the U.S. It has no control at all of its own future in the ME.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2223190-post96.html

Don't get too excited. Only 55 members of lower-house attended the voting.
From total 577 members.
Law has to pass upper-house (Senate), and Senate will very likely reject the law like it did before.

Very good for France.

Turkey remains illegitimate in the world community until it owns up to its genocidal past.

Quote: JakeStarkey
Let me remind you that Turkey is the collective tail of a dog wagged by both Europe and the U.S. It has no control at all of its own future in the ME.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2223190-post96.html

Don't get too excited. Only 55 members of lower-house attended the voting.
From total 577 members.
Law has to pass upper-house (Senate), and Senate will very likely reject the law like it did before.

None of which makes Turkey anymore legitimate in the world community. Turkey has no control of its future in the ME and certainly cannot influence the rest of the world.

It is such a minor, minor power.

Americans and Turks have no problems and zero-conflict relations.
It's crypto-Americans like Jews, Greeks or Armenians who cause tensions in US-Turkish relations.
And limited to Lobby-Congŕess.

But our dealings with USA is to 95% with US government.

Whatever, Ekrem.

The "crypto-Americans" are those who encourage Turkey to deny its past.

None of which makes Turkey anymore legitimate in the world community. Turkey has no control of its future in the ME and certainly cannot influence the rest of the world.

It is such a minor, minor power.

Yes, we have no control over our future.
Thanks for enlightening me.

Americans and Turks have no problems and zero-conflict relations.
It's crypto-Americans like Jews, Greeks or Armenians who cause tensions in US-Turkish relations.

Islime is the scourge of America and the world.

Founding Father US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Whether Ekrem takes anyone seriously is missing the point, which is no one of knowledge and understanding of the ME takes Ekrem seriously.

Armenian Orthodox Jihadists attacked WTC and JFK of Ottomans.
Ottomans then implemented Anti-Terror measures.

All in World-War-1 when Ottomans were fighting in all 4 directions in Asia and Europe.
It was World-War 1 and they terrorized us at our weakest time.
Not weak enough to deal with Armenian Terrorists.

Islime the religion of self-destruction praise allah :clap2:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Armenian Orthodox Jihadists attacked WTC and JFK of Ottomans.
Ottomans then implemented Anti-Terror measures.

All in World-War-1 when Ottomans were fighting in all 4 directions in Asia and Europe.
It was World-War 1 and they terrorized us at our weakest time.
Not weak enough to deal with Armenian Terrorists.

You blood-thirsty muslime barbarians have been a curse to America since the 18th century

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

Last edited:
Armenians pretend, that what happened to them is equal to what happened to Jews in Germany.

Bernard Lewis the world's foremost historian on Islam explains so-called Armenian Genocide. (Jstone calls him "eminent historian").
- massive Armenian rebellion
- Armenians deserting and joining the enemy (Russians)
- Armenians siege city of Van, intending to hand the city over to the invaders (Russians)
- guerrilla warfare all over Anatolia

(he goes on)
To make this a parallel with the Holocaust in Germany:
- Jews engaged in armed rebellion against NAZIs
- collaborating with the Allies against the NAZIs
- Jews in employment of NAZI state were exempted from Deportations
- Only Jews in Germany deported, but Jews in NAZI occupied Poland welcomed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG70UWESfu4]Bernard Lewis Speaking on Armenian Allegations - YouTube[/ame]

As long as Armenians don't admit what they did, I have no sympathy for any Armenian at all. And I'll prefer to remember only the Ottoman victims of Armenian terror.

Armenians pretend, that what happened to them is equal to what happened to Jews in Germany.

Bernard Lewis the world's foremost historian on Islam explains so-called Armenian Genocide. (Jstone calls him "eminent historian").
- Armenians siege city of Van, intending to hand the city over to the invaders (Russians)

(he goes on)

Bernard Lewis Speaking on Armenian Allegations - YouTube

As long as Armenians don't admit what they did, I have no sympathy for any Armenian at all. And I'll prefer to remember only the Ottoman victims of Armenian terror.

I corrected you earlier. Are you retarded or just stupid or just a lying muslime? Dr. Lewis does not deny the deaths of 1 million Armenians under the Turks.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Last edited:

(he goes on)

Bernard Lewis Speaking on Armenian Allegations - YouTube

And they attacked John F. Kennedy and World-Trade-Center of Ottoman Empire

John F Kennedy Assasination
Armenian terrorists trying to kill the Sultan and one of his bodyguards died as result
Yıldız assassination attempt

World-Trade Center
Armenian terrosits terrorizing Ottoman Central Bank
1896 Ottoman Bank Takeover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews didn't do anything like that in Germany.
Armenians shall admit their terrorist activities, and then we can discuss further...
Until then I leave it at saying it was just Anti-Terror measures.with the moral concepts of Word-War 1.

Forum List

Back