Turkey cuts ties with France after lawmakers pass bill on Armenian genocide

If you want me to throw some food over the border, you have just to ask.
Maybe I even can throw some coins so you get your stomach full.

The zionist jews are the main one's trying to keep this so called Armenian genocide myth alive.

Because they want the world to focus it's attention on an event that happened almost 100 years ago.

So that Israel can continue the genocide of the Palestinian people unfettered by world attention and criticism today. :evil:

yawn.gif

genocide4.jpg

A starved mother with her two starved children

The death marches during the Armenian Genocide, involving over a million Armenians, covered hundreds of miles and lasted months. Indirect routes through mountains and wilderness areas were deliberately chosen in order to prolong the ordeal and to keep the caravans away from Turkish villages.

genocide2.jpg

Food supplies being carried by the people quickly ran out and they were usually denied further food or water. Anyone stopping to rest or lagging behind the caravan was mercilessly beaten until they rejoined the march. If they couldn't continue they were shot. A common practice was to force all of the people in the caravan to remove every stitch of clothing and have them resume the march in the nude under the scorching sun until they dropped dead by the roadside from exhaustion and dehydration.

An estimated 75 percent of the Armenians on these marches perished, especially children and the elderly. Those who survived the ordeal were herded into the desert without a drop of water. Being thrown off cliffs, burned alive, or drowned in rivers.

christianbodies.jpg

Turkish soldiers proudly posing with bodies of their Christian victims. To these Muslims, the "Christians were like animals to be hunted."
Armenian Genocide by Turkish Muslims
They don't want to face reality, kinda pathetic really, not that it matters if Turkey makes itself a moral and ethical void. Armenia is doing quite well without Turkey and Azerbaijan, which are the real nations that haven't moved on, they still threaten to invade and destroy Armenia, and take Armenian land, and destroy the Armenian people.

Israel and Armenia share two things, hostile barbaric neighbors that want to wipe out their nations because their neighbors are blinded by religious and racist hatred, and foreigners around the globe that love to take blood money and desecrate the memory of millions of people who died in a genocide.

Erdogan can take his terrorist flotilla and shove it up his ass, and I think its great that Turkey is punishing France for standing up for historical truth, it will show to the world the Turkish government is a government of the middle ages, and supports racial and religious hatred for sake of 'so called' honor, and would seek to destroy or harm any nation that dares to question the evil nature of its government.

So clap away moral sell outs in this thread, Turkey just looks more ignorant, racist and hateful than before. :cuckoo:

murder.jpg
Let me know when it's time to break out the old photos of Christian Germans exterminating Jews.

Forum List

Back