Turkey Coup: The putrid responses of 'world leaders'

Well, they're actually against the Islamist regime; but that was a nice shameless attempt at spinning it, anyhow.

But isn't it funny how libtards turn their back on the secularists? Feel the bern, bitch.
Erdogan will have no limit to his march toward an Islamic Republic and Shariah law.

Turkey will cease to be a secular state very soon, and this will likely end its attempt to join the EU, or at least hinder it greatly. Dont know if Europe is so far gone that they will merge with an Islamic Republic yet.

The Turkish military has staged coups many times in the past to reign in political dictators, but now the secular political class that once backed them is too committed to a democratic process to allow coups and they actually supported Erdogan in effect cutting their own throats.

Amazing how stupid the secularists world over have become in the face of Islamicism.
Really? I remember a secularist called George Boosh installing a secular govt. in Iraq, how did that pan out?

Just going by what I remember seeing on the news. Obama called for something like upholding "elected government" and Merkel called for "democratic order to be restored." They basically came out in veiled solidarity with the Turkish dictator who has made it a crime to "insult" him and who has imprisoned more journalists than anywhere in the world.

I feel very bad for the people of Turkey tonight. What the military attempted was honorable. And I feel sickened that our western governments have absolutely no morals.
Turkey used to be a nice country until the rats moved in.
When was that? Since the Turks used to run a caliphate.....

Well, they're actually against the Islamist regime; but that was a nice shameless attempt at spinning it, anyhow.

But isn't it funny how libtards turn their back on the secularists? Feel the bern, bitch.
Erdogan will have no limit to his march toward an Islamic Republic and Shariah law.

Turkey will cease to be a secular state very soon, and this will likely end its attempt to join the EU, or at least hinder it greatly. Dont know if Europe is so far gone that they will merge with an Islamic Republic yet.

The Turkish military has staged coups many times in the past to reign in political dictators, but now the secular political class that once backed them is too committed to a democratic process to allow coups and they actually supported Erdogan in effect cutting their own throats.

Amazing how stupid the secularists world over have become in the face of Islamicism.
Really? I remember a secularist called George Boosh installing a secular govt. in Iraq, how did that pan out?

I remember a secularist called George Boosh installing a secular govt. in Iraq, how did that pan out?

What the hell does that have to do with comments about TURKISH SECULARISTS CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS BY BACKING ERDOGAN, dimwit?

I remember a secularist called George Boosh installing a secular govt. in Iraq, how did that pan out?

What the hell does that have to do with comments about TURKISH SECULARISTS CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS BY BACKING ERDOGAN, dimwit?

Saddam was secular yet unwanted...

When was that? Since the Turks used to run a caliphate.....
Jeebus you are on a roll for Stupid Poster of the Century today.

When the Turks had the Caliphate, it was under the government of the Ottoman empire and its Sultan, and it was absolutely nothing like today ISIS, whose 'Caliphate' 90% of the Muslims in the world do not recognize anyway, doofus.

Saddam was secular yet unwanted...

Saddam's secularism is not why he was unwanted. He was unwanted because he was a mass murdering tyrant.

Pick up a book on the subject sometime and stop looking so fucking stupid.

Just going by what I remember seeing on the news. Obama called for something like upholding "elected government" and Merkel called for "democratic order to be restored." They basically came out in veiled solidarity with the Turkish dictator who has made it a crime to "insult" him and who has imprisoned more journalists than anywhere in the world.

I feel very bad for the people of Turkey tonight. What the military attempted was honorable. And I feel sickened that our western governments have absolutely no morals.

When was that? When they were The Ottoman Empire? Apparently, it was renamed from Constantinople to that sh** Islam name in the 1920's.

Forum List

Back