Turkey Coup: The putrid responses of 'world leaders'

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Just going by what I remember seeing on the news. Obama called for something like upholding "elected government" and Merkel called for "democratic order to be restored." They basically came out in veiled solidarity with the Turkish dictator who has made it a crime to "insult" him and who has imprisoned more journalists than anywhere in the world.

I feel very bad for the people of Turkey tonight. What the military attempted was honorable. And I feel sickened that our western governments have absolutely no morals.

Meh. Just another day in the middle east.

Yea, you with your typical dismissive comment. BTW, regarding your sig, Hillary was never that hot in her life. Hell, she was never hot to put it more bluntly. NBC doing some subliminal advertising on the idiots though.

Just going by what I remember seeing on the news. Obama called for something like upholding "elected government" and Merkel called for "democratic order to be restored." They basically came out in veiled solidarity with the Turkish dictator who has made it a crime to "insult" him and who has imprisoned more journalists than anywhere in the world.

I feel very bad for the people of Turkey tonight. What the military attempted was honorable. And I feel sickened that our western governments have absolutely no morals.

Don't feel too bad for them, they elected this guy and Muslims crave subjugation under Sharia Law.

If the Islamists win, you can bet it's going to get radicalized there quick. We're looking at a new wave of refugees flooding Europe.

We should pull our military out of that country and demand Turkey be removed from NATO.

It looks like the West did tepidly support the coup. They seem to be fine with Fethullah Gulen. But the leaders are hedging. As it's beginning to look like Erdogan has put it down, they're now coming out supporting him a bit. Pretty confusing stuff.

Don't feel too bad for them, they elected this guy and Muslims crave subjugation under Sharia Law.

If the Islamists win, you can bet it's going to get radicalized there quick. We're looking at a new wave of refugees flooding Europe.

We should pull our military out of that country and demand Turkey be removed from NATO.

Yea, they "elected" him. No, he had to go. Evil's evil, dude. Many people were trying to do the right thing.

We do not need another Syria and we do not need to go around upholding/creating governments.

Whatever you may think of Turkey's government, we essentially had to take a stance that would allow us to work with whoever came out on top.

I believe the Coup was staged so the worthless idiot could do more of a power grab... It was a small faction according to reports and he was out of the country... I smell like a fake coup to me!

Yea, you with your typical dismissive comment. BTW, regarding your sig, Hillary was never that hot in her life. Hell, she was never hot to put it more bluntly. NBC doing some subliminal advertising on the idiots though.
Whatever in a week you'll have forgotten this ever happened. Until then go ahead and keep pretending like you know shit about anything.

The rest of your comment was just weird. :cuckoo:

The false flag conspiracy theory was floated by a guest on FOX. Doesn't seem like it was necessary since the president was already consolidating power.

By the way, why do all middle eastern savages look so similar? They all wear those striped polo shirts from the early '80's. Is Walmart dumping new old stock crap over there or do the retards actually think they look stylish, and what does it matter to be stylish when it is nothing but inbred, middle eastern looking males on the streets?

Whatever in a week you'll have forgotten this ever happened. Until then go ahead and keep pretending like you know shit about anything.

The rest of your comment was just weird. :cuckoo:

The weird part is I am more attracted to Rachel Maddow after watching Fox News... ( I know, I know and off to my corner to rip Barbie heads off and pick my nose )

P.S.

Don't you wish when someone write retarded shit they would be more creative?

I knew that cocksucking (literally) Obama would support the Islamist dictator over the democracy loving military. Merkel too. Big surprise.

Funny how suddenly a bunch of conservatives are going out of their way to show support for a bunch of Muslims.

Well, they're actually against the Islamist regime; but that was a nice shameless attempt at spinning it, anyhow.

But isn't it funny how libtards turn their back on the secularists? Feel the bern, bitch.

I believe the Coup was staged so the worthless idiot could do more of a power grab... It was a small faction according to reports and he was out of the country... I smell like a fake coup to me!

I have a seed of doubt to that end. We'll see.

Funny how suddenly a bunch of conservatives are going out of their way to show support for a bunch of Muslims.

Well, they're actually against the Islamist regime; but that was a nice shameless attempt at spinning it, anyhow.

But isn't it funny how libtards turn their back on the secularists? Feel the bern, bitch.

Is this kind of like what happened during the Arab Spring or Libya? Sorry but you cannot trust ANY of them.

Forum List

Back