Tune in

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Just found this, and thought I'd share it. There is a website where you can listen to many talk radio shows, including Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro, as well as the usual suspects like Fox news and the mainstream news. You can also listen to local police scanners, which could potentially save your life. It is important to stay informed. If you want more info than you can handle, check out Tunein.com. It's free to use, and you can go premium for additional content, if you like, but much of it is free. Premium membership also gives you access to countless commercial free music channels.

Welcome to the INTERNET!

Indeed there are numerous sites that host live streaming radio talk shows. When I listen to Rush on my PC I will often chose an affiliate city that I never heard before. Interesting to hear the weather, traffic, local news and even the local advertisements for various parts of the country! Plus the sound quality is way better than AM radio. Hannity's theme song in the NY metro area sounds a lot better over the internet, you barely hear the bass and drums over AM and they are critical!

Welcome to the INTERNET!

Indeed there are numerous sites that host live streaming radio talk shows. When I listen to Rush on my PC I will often chose an affiliate city that I never heard before. Interesting to hear the weather, traffic, local news and even the local advertisements for various parts of the country! Plus the sound quality is way better than AM radio. Hannity's theme song in the NY metro area sounds a lot better over the internet!
hey,,,when u see that "Hi,,,Im The Internet" ads on TV,,,,shouldnt al gore be doing those ads?

• Banned
Welcome to the INTERNET!

Indeed there are numerous sites that host live streaming radio talk shows. When I listen to Rush I will often chose an affiliate city that I never heard before. Interesting to here the weather, traffic, local news and even the local advertisements for various parts of the country!
I like the police scanners on this site. No telling what you'll hear on them. And like I said. It could possibly save your life. I can't say it actually saved my life, but I was getting ready for work one day, when I heard shots nearby. I turned on the scanner and found out that some lunatic was running around firing a gun in the air. I decided it would be a good idea to be late for work.

Forum List

Back