Tune Association Thread

Heavy Church - Three Dog Night, cool album cut on the album Naturally, which featured their biggest hit, Joy To the World. Check this one out on YouTube, it has some great vocals from the boys.

Wedding Bell Blues - Fifth Dimension

When I first moved to Seattle in 1989, I heard the female workers at Microsoft wore tee-shirts saying "Marry Me Bill" because he had so much ffing $.

Last edited:
Marry Me, Bill - Fifth Dimension

When I first moved to Seattle in 1989, I heard the female workers at Microsoft wore tee-shirts saying "Marry Me Bill" because he had so much ffing $.

Thanks for your post! I LOVE The Fifth Dimension. My parents were big fans of their music, and I believe one of their albums was one of the earliest records I heard as a kid. And I STILL own their Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In 45 single, which was probably one my dad originally bought. AND my very first music concert was The Fifth Dimension at the Illinois State Fair, I believe in 1972. My parents took us to see that, I'll never forget it! Thanks for bringing back some fond memories. Anyway, to reply off of your Wedding Bell Blues, I'll go with White Wedding by Billy Idol.

Forum List

Back