Tulsi Gabbard is the pick for Secretary of State, not Mitt Romney

Tulsi Gabbard is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has been the United States Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district since 2013.

he needs someone who knows what they are doing so he should pick a dem like her

Tulsi Gabbard is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has been the United States Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district since 2013.

he needs someone who knows what they are doing so he should pick a dem like her
I'm sure Trump appreciates your input. :lol:

That is not her personal website, homeboy :) That is a website run by US House of Representatives.
Yeah? And?

As a matter of fact, I do not think Giuliani has ever served in a capacity where he was responsible for foreign affairs.
And Trump has no experience at being President, nor did Obama? What is your point? It's about judgment and leadership. Giuliani knows many foreign leaders personally and is considered a national hero by many, including Democrats. He has the respect of foreign leaders and is quite capable of handling the job. You're entitled to your opinion and so am I.
And the people off NY know Giuliani is a first class greaseball dirt bag

Rudy Giuliani's Five Big Lies About 9/11

That is not her personal website, homeboy :) That is a website run by US House of Representatives.
Yeah? And?

As a matter of fact, I do not think Giuliani has ever served in a capacity where he was responsible for foreign affairs.
And Trump has no experience at being President, nor did Obama? What is your point? It's about judgment and leadership. Giuliani knows many foreign leaders personally and is considered a national hero by many, including Democrats. He has the respect of foreign leaders and is quite capable of handling the job. You're entitled to your opinion and so am I.

I am not trying to downplay Giuliani. He has a set accomplishments that stand on their own merit. As far as "hero business" is concerned, she perhaps is a bigger hero than Giuliani. She was a Major in the US Army. She is a war veteran. Also, as I have listed, she has experience on the subject of foreign affairs where she has dealt in official capacity. Giuliani's wining and dining with some middle eastern leaders does not equate with foreign affairs.

Yeah? And?

I am not trying to downplay Giuliani. He has a set accomplishments that stand on their own merit. As far as "hero business" is concerned, she perhaps is a bigger hero than Giuliani. She was a Major in the US Army. She is a war veteran. Also, as I have listed, she has experience on the subject of foreign affairs where she has dealt in official capacity. Giuliani's wining and dining with some middle eastern leaders does not equate with foreign affairs.

She's a Democrat. Fuck her, she has no place in a Trump administration.

Yeah? And?

You REALLY think Giuliani is that loved?

Rudy Giuliani, once a hero, now simply a fool

Rand Paul Opposes Giuliani and Bolton, Trump and Political Correctness, Hero Hillary: P.M. Links

1. She has not been picked for SoS.

2. Romney is not a Liberal

3. Picking Romney will not piss off Trump supporters.

1. She will be a very good candidate for SOS.

2. Romney did everything in his capacity to sabotage Trump's campaign.

3. It will certainly piss off those Trump supporters who voted for Trump thinking that he will bring change.

1. I don't know her, I'm sure she's fine but your thread title and the link implies that she had already been picked. She has not.

2. Trump has shown that he cares more about quality and talent than he does about personal attacks. Romney has experience in international affairs.

3. Trump is still in charge and will be in charge of Romney. That is the change. We Trump voters know this.

Here is what I have said in my OP:

"I certainly hope, President Elect will pick Tulsi Gabbard over Mitt Romney for the post of Secretary of State. She is well qualified for the job. "

This means that selection of Tulsi Gabbard is not final yet. She is being considered. As far as the title is concerned, it is from the news source. I did not want to alter it.

I have listed Tulsi Gabbard's foreign affairs experience. Now, go ahead and list Mitt Romney's experiences. Then we will see who has more experience on foreign affairs.

1. She has not been picked for SoS.

2. Romney is not a Liberal

3. Picking Romney will not piss off Trump supporters.

1. She will be a very good candidate for SOS.

2. Romney did everything in his capacity to sabotage Trump's campaign.

3. It will certainly piss off those Trump supporters who voted for Trump thinking that he will bring change.

1. I don't know her, I'm sure she's fine but your thread title and the link implies that she had already been picked. She has not.

2. Trump has shown that he cares more about quality and talent than he does about personal attacks. Romney has experience in international affairs.

3. Trump is still in charge and will be in charge of Romney. That is the change. We Trump voters know this.

Here is what I have said in my OP:

"I certainly hope, President Elect will pick Tulsi Gabbard over Mitt Romney for the post of Secretary of State. She is well qualified for the job. "

This means that selection of Tulsi Gabbard is not final yet. She is being considered. The title is from the news source. I did not want to alter it.

I have listed Tulsi Gabbard's foreign affairs experience. Now, go ahead and list Mitt Romney's experiences. Then we will see who has more experience on foreign affairs.

She's a democrat, disqualified, end of story.

Rudy Giuliani, a man who has been touting his 9/11 credentials for the past 15 years failed NYC during the attacks and is responsible for many deaths of fire fighters and civilians. His controversial handling of the situation led to mass protests by first responders and the families of victims and those people who made the greatest sacrifice in service to others.This Trump Lackey put politics and personal gain before the needs of public servants servicing New York City for the 7 years he was in office. His campaign slogan in 2008 was never forget, so let us not forget.

Here is a video from the IAFF firefighters union, it has a long tradition of military service with members on all sides of the political spectrum:

For those who want to read it instead of watching video: Uniformed Firefighters Association of Greater New York - FDNY : About Us

Here are 2 part articles regarding the Emergency command center placed in WTC 7: Memo Details Objections to Command Center Site
http://empirezone.blogs.nytimes.com...-the-emergency-command-center-continued/?_r=0

Yeah? And?

You're downplaying his qualifications and achievements.

Yeah? And?

She's a Democrat. Fuck her, she has no place in a Trump administration.

Being a Democrat does not disqualify her. She was much more open minded about Trump presidency than many Republicans like Romney. Romney as a matter of fact did everything he could to prevent Trump from becoming the next president of the US.

Yeah? And?

Why don't you list his experiences related to foreign affairs?

Yeah? And?

Rand Paul Opposes Giuliani and Bolton, Trump and Political Correctness, Hero Hillary: P.M. Links
You're a liberal hack. Anything you post about a Trump cabinet choice is going to be a smear and not worthy of consideration. No offense.

Yeah? And?

You're a liberal hack. Anything you post about a Trump cabinet choice is going to be a smear and not worthy of consideration. No offense.

wrong, I'm anti-Trump because he is a lying fraud who is the favorite candidate of Russia and Putin.

You're a blind Trump supporter who ignores facts. So anything you say is going to be shit. See how that works?

Yeah? And?

Why don't you list his experiences related to foreign affairs?
We've already been over this. I'm not claiming he has more experience than Gabbard. That's not the only thing to consider when making the choice. Giuliani is a Republican and will be loyal to his boss. Gabbard, being a Democrat, cannot be trusted to not try to undermine Trump. Giuliani is a safe choice and he is more than competent (far better than anyone recently). Not saying she would not make a good SOS, just don't think she's worth the risk.

Yeah? And?

wrong, I'm anti-Trump because he is a lying fraud who is the favorite candidate of Russia and Putin.

You're a blind Trump supporter who ignores facts. So anything you say is going to be shit. See how that works?
No, I had it right, you're a liberal hack who's obviously butthurt because your criminal candidate lost. Now let the adults talk, ok?

Yeah? And?

No, I had it right, you're a liberal hack who's obviously butthurt because your criminal candidate lost. Now let the adults talk, ok?

You follow a child candidate blindly... you have zero room to tell anyone they are one. My candidates didn't get a shot at running for President because they lost in the primaries...one of which, Bernie Sanders was cheated in the primaries by Clinton. So no, you're wrong. I've never changed my stance this entire election.

Why are you whining about the fact you're "hero" isn't really a hero?

Yeah? And?

You follow a child candidate blindly... you have zero room to tell anyone they are one. My candidates didn't get a shot at running for President because they lost in the primaries...one of which, Bernie Sanders was cheated in the primaries by Clinton. So no, you're wrong. I've never changed my stance this entire election.

Why are you whining about the fact you're "hero" isn't really a hero?
Yeah, ok. Bye.

Trump has Scotland and Mexico angry at him. England is looking into the legality of banning him from entering the country. And this was before he even started running. Trump will isolate America.

Trump has Scotland and Mexico angry at him. England is looking into the legality of banning him from entering the country. And this was before he even started running. Trump will isolate America.
Sorry, but they're not gonna cut off their nose to spite their face.

Forum List

Back