Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right (2016) is a non-fiction book written by the American investigative journalist Jane Mayer, about a network of extremely wealthy conservative libertarians, foremost among them Charles and David Koch, who have together funded an array of organizations that work in tandem to influence academic institutions, think tanks, the courts, statehouses, Congress, and the American presidency for their own benefit. Mayer particularly discusses the Koch family and their political activities, along with Richard Mellon Scaife, John M. Olin, and the DeVos and Coors families.

I have always wondered when, in this ever-so-gloriously free land, I would ever find anything about the nuts-and-bolts history of who is running the Carnival of Hysteria more-and-more absurdly denominated the "United" States of America.

I don't mean such nebulous entities as "The One Percent," but the who?, what?, when?, where?, why? and how? of what is really going on. Finally, with Jane Mayers book, I begin to see what our "Lying Media" (Lugen-Presse) so assiduously hides from us.

It is indeed horrifying to see how incapable our real Rulers are of understanding the tiger they are so carelessly riding.

ITS-ON-WIKI-IT-MUST-BE-TRUE.jpg

OPs' link sez nothing, besides that Libertarian perpetual losers are behind it. 'Numan' must indeed, be a postal employee (see 'Seinfeld' reruns). :eusa_doh:

The radical right is a peoples movement. It's led by a bunch of 40 year old guys who got arse fucked by feminism.

Forum List

Back