Tuesday election results thread: Maine, Nevada, North Dakota And South Carolina, where incumbent Never Trumpers Tom Rice & Nancy Mace are vulnerable

FVQ5-SeWIAAZMRa

The Leftist Cope on the Mayra Flores win is that it was a "low turnout" election and the lines will be redrawn for November. Also this gem all over Twitter re: Hispanics: "I'm done defending people who vote against their own self-interest"

IOW, "while liberals like me have been trying to save these poor brown minorities, but they won't do what we say! Bad brown people! Bad!"

The Leftist Cope on the Mayra Flores win is that it was a "low turnout" election and the lines will be redrawn for November. Also this gem all over Twitter re: Hispanics: "I'm done defending people who vote against their own self-interest"

IOW, "while liberals like me have been trying to save these poor brown minorities, but they won't do what we say! Bad brown people! Bad!"
Actually, low turnout is when you have 16% participation and you end up electing a bartender that was fired for stealing her coworkers tips..... just sayin'....

aoc alcholic mom.jpg

Forum List

Back