Tucson Tragedy: GOP Gives Higher Marks To Obama Than Palin On Response

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
......"Palin received lower marks for her handling of the tragedy from more Americans than President Barack Obama did, a Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday found.

Nearly 8 in 10 of those surveyed gave Obama high marks for his response, and 71 percent of Republicans approved of Obama's leadership after the shootings, the Post reported. About 30 percent of those polled approved of Palin's response; among Republicans, her positive marks rose to 56 percent".........

Palin explains 'blood libel' comment - Yahoo! News

Long, long ago, when I was an adolescent, I remember getting into trouble for something, and trying to talk my way out of it. The more I talked, the worse it got. Palin would be wise to just shut up at this point. Her attempt at victimhood turned off all too many Americans.

Long, long ago, when I was an adolescent, I remember getting into trouble for something, and trying to talk my way out of it. The more I talked, the worse it got. Palin would be wise to just shut up at this point. Her attempt at victimhood turned off all too many Americans.

I've been reading some very amusing comments (elsewhere) about how Palin should sue over this. Oh....please do, Sarah....please do.

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

If it wasn't for the "blood libel" comment, she would have been on even or higher footing.

slander is not protected free speech. If she was slandered she can sue, doubt she will, she's got a little more class than that.

So when are any on the left going to demand an apology from the lying sheriff?

Palin was put on the defensive...Obama wasn't.

Besides....we are comparing an individual with no responsibility to the nation to the President of the United States.

We are comparing one who had a national audience with the broad spectrum of media covering it to one with a blog and a few fringe elements able to spin what she said.

This poll was silly. It is like comparing the reaction of the Patriots trainer to the reaction of the Jets head coach after the game.

Personally? I really6 dont care how Palin handled it. She had no say in anything as it pertains to the nation and its reaction.

All I cared about was how the President handled it. He is the one that matters.

Mabe the GOP should remember obie wan wasn''t attacked. Mrs. Palin was. She has a right to defend herself. If she had remained silent, the leftwing bezerko's like Eddie Schmeddie would have been bitchin about her remaining silent. "where is she?".......... oh wait,, that's just what the fuck he did. nebbermind.

Making her the victim in this tragedy.....? Keep it up.

If it wasn't for the "blood libel" comment, she would have been on even or higher footing.

slander is not protected free speech. If she was slandered she can sue, doubt she will, she's got a little more class than that.

So when are any on the left going to demand an apology from the lying sheriff?

Suing has nothing to do with class. It has to do with whether or not you have been libeled or slandered and she's been both. I hope she does sue.

That meme doesn't work. The leftwing made her the victim. oh wait..... they just couldn't keep their big mouths shut could they... toooo bad.

Would you not consider yourself a victim if you were blamed for it?
Can there not be a victim of the reaction of an incident?

When there was a black kid killed by a motorist in NY ....and the ensuing community anger resulted in an innocent bystander who had nothing to do with it being stabbed to death based on the fact that he was of the same religious beleif of the driver.....was he NOT a victim of the REACTION of the incident?

Was he NOT a victim becuase a kid died during the oringinal incident?

Yes...she was a victim of the media reaction. She was forced to answer to charges of creating the deaths of 6 people...even though she had nothing to do with it.

Your inability to see OR accept this is stubborness on your part.

good grief, Palin palin palin palin

she lives RENT FREE in a lot peoples heads...how cool is that.:lol:

I've been reading some very amusing comments (elsewhere) about how Palin should sue over this. Oh....please do, Sarah....please do.

Sue? :lol:
OK, she wins her suit. What are her damages?

That meme doesn't work. The leftwing made her the victim. oh wait..... they just couldn't keep their big mouths shut could they... toooo bad.

They fell for the sheriffs lies, and since only FOX called him out on his lies, the left ran with like it was facts from science.

I have yet to see anyone on the left look at what the sheriff said and when he said it and notice that he was making shit up to stir the pot.

They all just ran with it like puppets on strings.

what is it about Palin that you think we fear?

Why do you HOPE we fear Palin?

Forum List

Back