Tucson Cop: Anti-Trump Protesters “Most Hateful People I’ve Ever Seen”

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

Last edited:
when in fact the violence is 99% because the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

Nasty behavior doesnt excuse violence silly goose. And saying its not violence because of nasty behavior is equally stupid and circular logic.

Circular logic is the best because Circular logic is the best

when in fact the violence is 99% because the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

Nasty behavior doesnt excuse violence silly goose. And saying its not violence because of nasty behavior is equally stupid and circular logic.

Actually, you're guilty of circular logic.

Claiming Trump supporters are violent, but having to be violent to induce said violent reaction.

Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,”

Verbally violent or as its also known "non violent"
Good ahead and try to compartmentalize it, but the message gets through to the open- minded. These people are trained to start a fight with the untrained.

You must be so proud of them.

And you wonder why we hate your guts so much?

Because you support this type of activity. This is ACORN with Obama and Bill Ayers. The Weather Underground. Domestic terrorists. They've been doing it since the 60s. Obama got their foot in the door, and he got them the funding.

Oxygen Thiefs.

Claiming Trump supporters are violent, but having to be violent to induce said violent reaction.

Nice work on showing the power of circular logic.

Can't help being a realist.

Once again, we aren't dealing with your average troublemakers here. These people have been trained by terrorists.

Once again, we aren't dealing with your average troublemakers here. These people have been trained by terrorists.

You're asserting things you dont know the meaning of. A realist is not a person who makes up shit. Its actually the opposite of that. You're a bullshit asserter. You say made up stuff like words are violence then assert you as a realist.

Its funny, almost like you're trying to convince yourself

Good ahead and try to compartmentalize it,.

Yes, by "compartmentalize" you mean label things what they actually are. What a bad guy I am
Nope. To focus on one thing and shit can the rest.

Like to focus on your effort to pretend non violence is really violent violence

You're asserting things you dont know the meaning of. A realist is not a person who makes up shit. Its actually the opposite of that. You're a bullshit asserter. You say made up stuff like words are violence then assert you as a realist.

I don't have to convince myself, because I know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously you don't.
You actually think that these trained instigators are in the right. To be frank, neither of them are right, the trained instigator nor the person who reacts to his or her provocations. Trump is blameless, yet you feel you can rationalize that he caused it to happen. I say that you're full of shit. None of it would be happening if it weren't for the left starting shit.

But as the wise man once said, a tree is judged by it's fruit. If your tree keeps producing lousy fruit, its time to cut it off and dig up the roots. If you're happy eating shitty fruit, fine. But if you're expecting us to eat it.......you can shove that mess where it belongs.....up your butt.

Yes, by "compartmentalize" you mean label things what they actually are. What a bad guy I am

Witnesses said many times when nasty words didn't do the trick, these paid instigators started swinging fists. So, as they keep doubling down on the level of rancor and violent speech, the reactions will become more violent.
You egg suckers scream bloody murder whenever a Republican says something even remotely violent. For example claiming Sarah Palin was responsible for shooting Gabby Gifford. But you have no problem with a foul-mouthed asshole putting on a hood and screaming at everyone around them only inches from their faces.

Sorry, I'd kill the fucker.

I don't have to convince myself, because I know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously you don't.

There you go again. We're clearly talking about YOU making shit up and asserting that its true and you decide to change the topic into "Knowing the difference between right and wrong" :laugh2: Great Segue! :eusa_dance:

You actually think that these trained instigators are in the right. To be frank, neither of them are right, the trained instigator nor the person who reacts to his or her provocations. Trump is blameless, yet you feel you can rationalize that he caused it to happen. I say that you're full of shit. None of it would be happening if it weren't for the left starting shit.

There you go again. See? We were talking about how you blamed the left only and pretended that words were grounds for violent actions because they are basically the same. Now heres your pivot when you talk about what I believe and fight that made up bullshit instead of what I actually say...yanno, like how you assert things are what they are with no proof besides your gut feeling.

But as the wise man once said, a tree is judged by it's fruit. If your tree keeps producing lousy fruit, its time to cut it off and dig up the roots. If you're happy eating shitty fruit, fine. But if you're expecting us to eat it.......you can shove that mess where it belongs.....up your butt.

What THE fuck are you talking about?:dunno::laugh2:

It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

So a cop in Tucson thinks people yelling at a rally are the most hateful evil people he's ever seen?

So he's a cop who never has to deal with real assaults, or domestic violence, or murderers, or gangs or the like?

Or he STILL thinks people who yell at rallies are the most evil people he's ever seen?

Witnesses said many times when nasty words didn't do the trick, these paid instigators started swinging fists. So, as they keep doubling down on the level of rancor and violent speech, the reactions will become more violent.
You egg suckers scream bloody murder whenever a Republican says something even remotely violent. For example claiming Sarah Palin was responsible for shooting Gabby Gifford. But you have no problem with a foul-mouthed asshole putting on a hood and screaming at everyone around them only inches from their faces.

Sorry, I'd kill the fucker.

How is it in the age of cellphone cameras, we only have video of the protesters getting beaten up?

Forum List

Back