Tucson Cop: Anti-Trump Protesters “Most Hateful People I’ve Ever Seen”

Yes he indirectly accused all of the rightwing media of suppressing the videos.
Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

And all of them are secret and you cant show us, right?
Try youtube

You try youtube or stop lying
Point is, we can post it till the cows come home and you degenerates refuse to admit anything.....or even take the time to look at it....even if it's served up on a silver platter.

Nuff said.:ahole-1:

But you havent posted one thing let alone "till the cows come home" so you're lying again. You dont have 1 link lol...but let you tell it "it happens all the time" lmao

Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

Try youtube

Point is, we can post it till the cows come home and you degenerates refuse to admit anything.....or even take the time to look at it....even if it's served up on a silver platter.

But you havent posted one thing let alone "till the cows come home" so you're lying again. You dont have 1 link lol...but let you tell it "it happens all the time" lmao
Well, since you don’t know how to scroll up a web page and click on a youtube link...try this.

Try youtube

Well, since you don’t know how to scroll up a web page and click on a youtube link...try this.

I'll be waiting on your excuses.....like, doesn't prove anything......an edited version....so-on and soforth.

Last edited:
Try youtube

I'll be waiting on your excuses.....like, doesn't prove anything......an edited version....so-on answer soforth.

How do you explain the fact that most of these protestors are either black or Middle-Eastern?

Why are Muslims protesting for Moveon.org?

Forum List

Back