Tucker Leaving Fox

Lol. Yeah sure. You watch them daily.

I don’t watch Tucker but he sure did go after the elite establishment in his last few shows. No doubt this is why he was fired.

coffeepaper.gif

January 6th was just peaceful tourists and wasn't an insurrection.
January 6th was a false flag operation.

There's two.
A nutter baldfaced LIE.Tucker both explained to his viewers
that there were " Hooligans " { rioters causing both a break-in
and Mayhem } but they weren't the majority.
Whereas the Real Liars from Nancy Pelosi's January 6th
Stasi hearing refused to show what Tucker did.Or President
Trump using the Words to go " Peacefully and Patriotically ".
Sqaure those dyed-in-the-wool Factoids ... BuB

Poor Tucker may never work again.......what?

lmao-lol.gif

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News, and now another conservative news outlet, Newsmax, wants him to be more than just the face of the network, and it's putting on a full-court press to land him.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the news channel is doing everything it can to sweeten the deal for Tucker to come on board -- including floating the idea of letting him program the whole channel, not just his own show.

That would be a pretty enticing deal point ... in addition to having his own primetime show, Tucker would have a say over what shows lead into and out of his show, which can be key in achieving bigger TV ratings.

Our sources acknowledge it's too early to know for sure where Tucker will pop up next, and it might not even be at a TV network ... but we're told whatever he does, it's going to be big, disruptive, and will create a seismic shift in the conservative media landscape.

They REALLY got him this time!!! Like they have with Trump!!!

lmao

'It's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now...Oh, the humanity!' — Herbert Morrison, NBC Radio (May 6, 1937)

“this wasn’t the only time you referred to Sidney Powell as a c*nt,” Tucker responded: “You know I-I-I can’t know..."'

Dave Chapelle called Donald Trump "talented but dangerous". i would say the same about Tucker!

Forum List

Back